~KNTRL~ Design and build your own controllers - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

@Stewe

4x4 is based off of the open-source button pad created by Sparkfun electronics.

I improved the original PCB so that it is now plug and play.

Tech Guru

Hey Alex I just sent you an email, just wanted to let you know in case it goes to your junk mail.

Take my money!!!!

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by 031999 View Post
    Take my money!!!!
    ;]

Dude holy shit. I have been looking for a Kickstarter to get behind (haven't donated to something in a while) so let me know when this is up! Myself and my money will be HAPPY to help!!!

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by julamy0109 View Post
    I need updates on your project! This is great! I will definitely help when the kickstarter is up, and I could probably help with some web stuff (like translation, if you plan in selling in Quebec - stupid language laws lol -)
    Yeah, i noticed that Quebec (and California) are excluded from many contests. Is that 'cause the contest description has to be in french also?

I grew up in Vancouver, Canada.

great designs there. I would suggest only one change: the name. KNTRL is too common and confusing with CNTRL. Is there a different name you could use?

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by EanGolden View Post
    great designs there. I would suggest only one change: the name. KNTRL is too common and confusing with CNTRL. Is there a different name you could use?
    agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyWobble View Post
    Yeah, i noticed that Quebec (and California) are excluded from many contests. Is that 'cause the contest description has to be in french also?

I grew up in Vancouver, Canada.
    When it comes to contest, it is both the language and Loto-Quebec. Loto-Quebec forces contest hosts to give them part of the value of the prize.
    Business wise, the OQLF or Office Quebecoise de la langue française, aka the language nazis, demands that people or companies that sell online have a French website if they want to ship to Quebec. Of course, smaller companies don't respect this law, but if you get busted, the fine can be big (some stores won't sell in Quebec -online- even though they have actual stores in the Province, that's how bad it is now).
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    We could make love next to your DJM2000, you could caress the EQ knobs as I hit the effects button... It would be so perfect.
    DJM-2000 + X1 + A8 + MBP 13 (early 2013)
    Backup: S4 - S2 - CDJ-400s - T.62s

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast