custom traktor controller with internal 7" vga screen mod - Page 9
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

milo mate great projectyou and inspiring me alot !
    wonder if that find of yours did do the job (the 2nd software on page 7)
    def. following this thread ! <3
    What Do You Call a Half Angel Half Devil ? ... a DJ !

Software: Traktor S4, Ableton Live 8, Windows 7
    Hardware: Traktor Kontrol S4, HDJ1000,PC i7 4gb ram, WD external 1tb, Akai APC 40 (soon), 2x Technics SL-1210M5G

Good progress with this.
    And thanks again for sharing.
    I actually ended up using the old clonething your friend coded, because I found an emulator that overcame the flashing problem.

"emulator" was actually a video game console emulator I used in my installation.

Yes, I have a demovideo of it in youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTNtQJsOpQk

any news on a mac version? I'm currently trying to use crossover to test the original software on a mac, will post results back later.

sorry for double post - something weird happened and it won't let me edit.

So I got the program to run in crossover, but it will only recognize other crossover programgs running. It doesn't really serve a purpose that you have to do it this way -> Could it be possible to get the author to make an edit to the software where it doesn't need to search for the window its going to clone, but rather just use XY coordinates to clone the screen. This would in theory then make it work for mac users using Applications that open .EXE files.

With some testing on crossover programs, it gave me alot of errors and wouldn't let me generate a cloned image on my mac.

I am therefore going to check out the Falcon MFD program -> more later my mac friends

Quote Originally Posted by MiL0 View Post
    Video update (using completely re-written clone software):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r_ZAFH-dcU
    Hey MiL0, are you gonna make your re-written clone software available to the public? I wouldn't mind paying for it, that is, if you even have such a plan in mind. I'm asking, because the MIDI functionality you added to it is what makes it really usable. I tried CloneThing, but you can't flip between the different display elements.
    92/2D/X1/KRK/Traktor (Toshiba Satellite M50 / PSM51L)
    Progressive Psychedelic

yeah I am going to make it public (along with the source) at some point. The issue at the moment is that it in order to get it working you need to have the exact same setup as me otherwise it won't clone the right areas.

how's your scripting skills? if you've done any kind of programming before you might be able to modify my work to fit your needs. If so, give me a shout and I'll pm you a link.

Just out of interest, what's your intended use for the Klone software?

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast