custom traktor controller with internal 7" vga screen mod - Page 8
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Great find!
    Traktor looking like Serato...thats some funny stuff.
    More funny is watching someone use traktor with serato box.
    Many photons have died to bring you this information.

Interesting thread! I have been looking for a small screen (maybe 10-12 inches), but it seem to be very hard to find something suitable and with a ok resolution etc. Thanks for the links and pics. Very inspiring!
    DJ Otto Video mix and produce house and techno: http://www.ottovideo.com/

Equipment: Check the studio

did you guys already find a mac version? this is really what i am looking for!
    "its not designed to impress mozart ffs its meant for ppl to rave out to." - unknown
    LAZERNOIZE Latest Gig Recording (50Min. of Trap+Dubstep)

Tech Convert

Nice work,

but i want to put my library on the external screen and traktor on 4 deck control. Can i still search for tracks or can i do nothing with the clone?

Greets

not sure what you mean?

you could clone your library section of Traktor and put it on an external screen, no problem. you could then also view Traktor in 4 deck mode but you'd need to keep the library on the main screen at the same time otherwise the clone won't work.

Hello MiLO,
    Your friends' program CloneThing was a great find for me as I needed this function for a littlesomething i wanted to try. Basically I want to split 8bit videogamesystem emulator to 4x5 grid and randomize those pieces. It would take 20 rectangles to clone. My question would be if CloneThing is limited only to six clones or could it be modified to add more clones?
    Another software you suggested MFDextractor also seem to have only five or so customizable clones. Maybe you happen to know some other software that would do my trick?
    Best,
    Ott
    PS. Also, did you happen to experience flickering with CT in cloned segments. It could be my Hardware of videocard issue though.
    Last edited by ottkosmoses; 09-26-2010 at 05:37 AM.

yes, both the above options are limited to x number of clones... and the software that I asked my friend to create suffers from flickering on my setup as well.

The good news is that I've managed to (very recently) work on a new program myself written in Autohotkey. The advantage with what I've written so far is that there isn't any limit on the number of cloned windows, there's no flickering and it's written in a scripting language I understand myself so I'll be able to develop it properly without having to ask someone to modify something.

The even better news is that it will be possible to change parameters (clone position, window size, etc) using keyboard shortcuts as well as midi. Even better, is that it can use pixel detection to accurately place the clone windows in the right place. This means that if you move your Traktor window around or change the resolution, my clone tool will compensate accordingly.

More news very soon...

This is osom. Love those high-end programming languages being more graphics design person myself.
    ll'Be waiting to test your tool

Tech Convert

Default awesome!!

keep it up, I'm looking forward to it!

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast