Kontrol X1 mapping check it out - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Does this work with Traktor 2.5.1?
    Attack it like a savage

15" MBP | TSP2 | Kontrol S4 | 2 Technics 1210 MK2 | Kontrol X1 | XONE XD2-53 | KRK Rokit 5s

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DjMonstar View Post
    Does this work with Traktor 2.5.1?
    It should... Only thing you might need to add to mapping should be "FX Store Preset" command for Instant Gratification effects. Ofc, talking all this in case this mapping is made on previous versions of traktor then a 2.5

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by djkevind View Post
    Yes, Here is the link to download it. http://www.mediafire.com/?xa7j5tb8flvjbor
    Great - thanks for so much for this. Amazing mapping!

I have 2 questions.

1. How do I use the Andre Liete mapping? Do I need to come out of Midi mode to activate this?

2. Also once I come out of midi mode can I use the basic mapping?

Thanks,

S

Tech Mentor

When you turn it on you should be in Andre's mapping once you go to midi mode you will be in the instant grat. and mixer mapping.
    Last edited by djkevind; 09-26-2012 at 11:56 AM.
    Setup: Acer AMD Phenom 2.2 ghz Quad Core Processor 8 Gigs Of DDR3 Ram, Traktor Pro 2, Native Instruments Kontrol S2, and Native Instruments Kontrol X1. Follow Me On Twitter Or Check Out My Website https://twitter.com/#!/D3RKIN
    www.discopimpschicago.com

Tech Convert

Thank you - I seem to have it working now!!!

S

Tech Convert

In the instant gratification mapping I want to be able to reduce the echo decay when you press all midi button B1. Id like to adjust so that the feedback decays at a slower rate but unsure how to tweak in the controller mapping. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

S

Tech Convert

ok this is so good, but the only problem i have is that the "hold fx mode" works only on deck A, anyone elsa having the same problem?

Tech Mentor

That was the only thing I didn't know how to fix. If someone else could make it work that would be cool.
    Setup: Acer AMD Phenom 2.2 ghz Quad Core Processor 8 Gigs Of DDR3 Ram, Traktor Pro 2, Native Instruments Kontrol S2, and Native Instruments Kontrol X1. Follow Me On Twitter Or Check Out My Website https://twitter.com/#!/D3RKIN

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by djkevind View Post
    That was the only thing I didn't know how to fix. If someone else could make it work that would be cool.
    Hey dj kevind i figured it out!
    So i went to the controller manager settings and on the instant gratification mapping duplicated all the entries that had "FX Hold" in the comments tabs and remapped it to the corresponding button, that worked for me! good luck & keep playing!

Tech Mentor

Nice, thanks for the info!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567