Kontrol X1 mapping check it out
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default Kontrol X1 mapping check it out

This mapping is a combination of mapping I made and mapping made by Andre Leite, I have adjusted Andre's mapping to work in Traktor Pro 2. This mapping is for control of 4 decks, mixer controls for 4 decks, and instant gratification same as Midi Fighter Mapping. Here are the pics of the layout. If you would like I could make a video of the mapping in action.

Here is were you you can download the mapping mapping zip. also has controller editor file which must be ran for instant gratification to work.

http://www.mediafire.com/?xa7j5tb8flvjbor
    Last edited by djkevind; 09-24-2012 at 07:38 AM. Reason: new download link

Tech Mentor

Forgot to mention pressing vol. knobs to switch decks also switches the eq section to that deck.

Thank you for this! =D I already have a ton of different mappings ive made for my X1, but i will definitely have this around for when i want to switch it up. Honestly though, i think its time for me to get another X1 lol.

Tech Mentor

Hope you enjoy the mapping! This I use with my other controllers mainly for effects and loops. Here is my setup 2 Denon dn-sc2000's, Kontrol X1, and American Audio dv2 Mixer. The Dv2 mixer is nice because it has a built in sound card and is midi, I use the denon's because they were the only controllers that have long pitch faders and it is built like a tank, and the X1 I just love the versatility.

Tech Guru

Does it use the midifighter mapping or whatever you want to call it in midi mode?

Tech Mentor

The lower 16 buttons use the midi fighter mapping that I modified to work with the x1. The midi fighter puts out more than midi note per button this only puts out one so mapping had to be modified, but works just like the midi fighter mapping.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by djkevind View Post
    The lower 16 buttons use the midi fighter mapping that I modified to work with the x1. The midi fighter puts out more than midi note per button this only puts out one so mapping had to be modified, but works just like the midi fighter mapping.
    But does it work in midi mode like that and you still get the original functionality of the X1 when youre not in midi mode?

Tech Mentor

That would be correct the instant grat. and mixer control is in midi mode. So yes you still could use the native page.
    Setup: Acer AMD Phenom 2.2 ghz Quad Core Processor 8 Gigs Of DDR3 Ram, Traktor Pro 2, Native Instruments Kontrol S2, and Native Instruments Kontrol X1. Follow Me On Twitter Or Check Out My Website https://twitter.com/#!/D3RKIN
    www.discopimpschicago.com

Tech Guru

Awesome, just what I was looking for. Might make some changes of my own once I get mine

Tech Mentor

I hope you enjoy it!
    Setup: Acer AMD Phenom 2.2 ghz Quad Core Processor 8 Gigs Of DDR3 Ram, Traktor Pro 2, Native Instruments Kontrol S2, and Native Instruments Kontrol X1. Follow Me On Twitter Or Check Out My Website https://twitter.com/#!/D3RKIN
    www.discopimpschicago.com

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast