Kontrol X1 mapping check it out - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Bump - anyone got the mapping template they can send me a link for?

Much appreciated.

S

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by djkevind View Post
    I am pretty sure this is the only 4 deck all in one mapping, mixer instant grat. etc for the X1.
    Wanna know why? Imagine pressing "master" shift button turns 4x4 grid in to 16 mode selectors for full layer of X1 controls. That gives enough controls to map shit out of traktor like griding, jumping, IG effect 1,2,3, plooping + loop rec, wobbling, color fx, sweeps, key notes, double deck focus (my invent), masher mode, filters, isolate FX (rmx-1000), real super knobs (modifier replicate) and ofc disco mode + beat position.

Every mode got it's own shift so it pit everything up to 32 leyers. This principals can be applied to any controller but X1 and more then that K2 are ideal for this kind of ultimate, extreme or sick mapping however you call it.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Wanna know why? Imagine pressing "master" shift button turns 4x4 grid in to 16 mode selectors for full layer of X1 controls. That gives enough controls to map shit out of traktor like griding, jumping, IG effect 1,2,3, plooping + loop rec, wobbling, color fx, sweeps, key notes, double deck focus (my invent), masher mode, filters, isolate FX (rmx-1000), real super knobs (modifier replicate) and ofc disco mode + beat position.

Every mode got it's own shift so it pit everything up to 32 leyers. This principals can be applied to any controller but X1 and more then that K2 are ideal for this kind of ultimate, extreme or sick mapping however you call it.
    Hey Stewe, Do you have a link to the mapping file? Cant find it anywhere and the original link is dead.

Thanks,

S

Quote Originally Posted by Snacktapus View Post
    Hey Stewe, Do you have a link to the mapping file? Cant find it anywhere and the original link is dead.

Thanks,

S
    Nope. Check for Traktor Bible site, maybe it's posted there as well.

Tech Convert

Nope doesnt seem to be on there - anyone else help?

First search. Another IG mapping for X1, take a look at this one maybe it works.

Tech Convert

Thanks - did you mean to include a link? Im trying to find one so I can make use of the midi fighter mapping too.

I meant just type in "kontrol x1 instant gratification mapping" and press enter mate. It's first search, you can't miss it.

Tech Mentor

Yes, Here is the link to download it. http://www.mediafire.com/?xa7j5tb8flvjbor
    Setup: Acer AMD Phenom 2.2 ghz Quad Core Processor 8 Gigs Of DDR3 Ram, Traktor Pro 2, Native Instruments Kontrol S2, and Native Instruments Kontrol X1. Follow Me On Twitter Or Check Out My Website https://twitter.com/#!/D3RKIN
    www.discopimpschicago.com

Tech Mentor

Sorry I took a while to post the new link.
    Setup: Acer AMD Phenom 2.2 ghz Quad Core Processor 8 Gigs Of DDR3 Ram, Traktor Pro 2, Native Instruments Kontrol S2, and Native Instruments Kontrol X1. Follow Me On Twitter Or Check Out My Website https://twitter.com/#!/D3RKIN
    www.discopimpschicago.com

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast