Does anyone know - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Audeo View Post
    Oh I haven't yet begun. I had torn up the LPD8 to see what was up inside in it a few weeks ago.
    Then you came with the question which made me curious and did that soldering just now.

Responsiveness is great, I can now do quad crabs with ease, no delay.

I'm first making two custom Midi Fighters and probably next month continue the Midi Mixer idea.

ps. You might want to change the topic title, the current is way too vague to generate interest

Well since you brought me such great news, I'm probably going to make a new post with my project progress etc. Im so SIKED for this, Im probably going to start on it sometime this month. Be looking out!

But hey real quick, do you think it's possible to remove the knob part turn and reattach?
    MBP 2.4 Ghz Intel Core Duo 4GB RAM | VCI-100 SE FW1.4 | MidiFighter | LPD8 | X-session Pro | Launch Pad | MPD24 | Radium 49e
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.0.3 | Ableton Suite 8 | Mixed In Key

Blog | SoundCloud 1 | Soundcloud 2 | Mix Cloud |Like

That's not gonna work.. You'll need a hot air gun to desolder the potmeters.. I have no clue as to how *much ohm they are, but I suppose you can find that out for yourself

*edit = forgot a word ;(
    Last edited by Audeo; 04-11-2011 at 10:46 PM.
    Midi Fighter|Kontrol X1|A4DJ|HDJ2000|MBP 13" 2,53Ghz 60GB SSD/500GB HDD

Do these up with custom arcade case would be sick.
    DJM900||CDJ800MKII(2)||PDX 2000(2)||Yamaha HS50M(2)||Yorkville YSS2||Macbook||Traktor 2

http://soundcloud.com/ryanleomusic/

not sure if anyone cares but I recently hacked up an old semi-broken LPD8 I had lying about. The interesting thing is that you can chop the pcb in half, remove 6 of the potentiometers and the board will still work properly! (the pads at least, anyway).

you have to leave the 2 nearest pots on the pcb part you want to keep though (unless you want to risk losing the LED feedback on the pads).

pics soon...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12