Nevermind U-HID, Midibox and usb joypads.. anyone tried "GenericHID" with a Teensy? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

anyone????

yeah normally you have to code everything yourself... the link I provided in my first post provides you with a pre-made program so you don't have to.

but, this is all in theory... no one on here has tried it for themselves, yet.

best to buy one and have a go... the teensy board is really cheap...

so this program you posted is like an emulator that codes for you?

all the teeny ++ are all sold out......

i might get a small one to just test it out for shits and giggles. i cant believe no one has tried this program out.

why havent u tested it?

lol sweet. when i get the money im going to buy one too. the arcade buttons are the $$$ killer. especially the sanwa ones cheapest ones i found are like $2 but there in china god know how much the shipping is. amazon wants $7 a pop which is crazzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ya i this place is deff the cheapest around. 2 a button and free shipping i cant beat it

Tech Convert

Default did anyone?

Did anyone ever give this program with the Teensy++ a shot?
    Custom Built Win 7 PC - Traktor Pro 1.2.7 - VCI-100SE - Audio 2...Basically got my starter kit

Tech Wizard

It will work with Teensy++
    "Recently support was added for the teensy++ 2.0 development board. This is a better option than the USBKey because it is cheaper ($24 at last check) and only has the essential chip and supporting circuitry. Most IO pins are available (46 of them)."

Tech Convert

I actually downloaded that program (I don't actually HAVE a teensy board but I wanted to check out the program) and it doesn't seem like it gives you the ability to program the buttons in any type of midi. Perhaps in the game controller style and then maybe traktor will see it and you can map a tsi? not really sure how that would work...

Just realized you could probably use that to program it as a HID device and use a HID to MIDI program..although that wouldn't be necessary if you could program the teensy to work as a MIDI device..which is possible, but I have no idea about programming
    Last edited by steveo1313; 03-02-2011 at 10:34 PM. Reason: just realized HID to MIDI
    Custom Built Win 7 PC - Traktor Pro 1.2.7 - VCI-100SE - Audio 2...Basically got my starter kit

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast