Sorry Middle America - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    is it though? is it really? Tunisia did it, Egypt did it, Libya's doing it, come on DJTechToolers, we can fight those mods and bring tits for all!

(joke )
    /shutsoffinternet
    Lol.
    Live Gear : MacBook Pro 13" & 15" (depends which one I grab), Kontrol S4, Midi-Fighter, Shure SRH750DJ, Dedication.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    itajen just told Chilly to read the fucking manual... lol
    *takes hat off and bows to itajen*
    Be the change you want to see in the world.

What's the difference between rebellion & insurgency again? Oh yeah, it's which side you're on.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Hilarious.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

So are you saying Ean is Kadafi?
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Absolutely not, if Ean's anything he's Switzerland.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

oh, and happy international womens day

[in all caps] MOAR PICZ!!!

jk jk im going to hellolololol
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Tech Mentor

fullenglishpint - Tunisia did it, Egypt did it, Libya's doing it, come on DJTechToolers, we can fight those mods and bring tits for all!
    I did get a good laugh there. I'll always lean towards the side of the rebellion ( especially when they have kick ass transportation like the General Lee and the Millennium Falcon).

International Women's Day? Really Dude, Really? So do we celebrate women internationally then or only women that are international?

Quote Originally Posted by Chelan View Post
    I'll always lean towards the side of the rebellion
    ( especially when they have kick ass transportation like the General Lee and the Millennium Falcon).
    The Darkside, Cookies we do have...

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen_Insane View Post
    ------=== ===------

[ 17" 2010 MBP ][ Mixcloud ][ CompleteJ ][ Soundcloud ][ Traktor Kontrol S4 ]

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Well then you need to come change the oil in the motorcycle, truck and car. When your done with that you need to check the valves on the bike and clean up the tool shed because you left it a mess last week. Then you need to start thinking about what you're going to cook for dinner. Keep in mind your 12 year old daughter doesn't like anything you have in the house or the store has for that matter.

The faucet in the bathroom is still leaking, so I'm not sure what your deal is on that, but you really need to get it fixed ASAP. There's a light bulb outside in the back that needs to be changed and you forgot to tell your son to mow the yard last weekend so you may need to go ahead and do it yourself.

There's a couple spammers loose on the site so you need to track them down and deal with them. And there's a guy on here somewhere that needs to use the big import button twice. You also need to spend some quality time digging for killer NuDisco/edits for the mix train and find some new releases for your show next week. In between all this you need to go to work and take an amazing photo or two.
    sounds like you need 2 or 3 of you.... just dont make copies of the copies like michael keaton's character did in multiplicity!

Quote Originally Posted by FourofaKind View Post
    -“I want to post slightly scandalous pictures, why shouldn’t I be allowed to?”
    that's what tumblr.com is for.. set up on blog there and link it in your sig like i do

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    Absolutely not, if Ean's anything he's Switzerland.
    hrrmmmm... wait, so he's is that 'impartial' he harboured hundreds of truck loads of nazi gold taken from concentration camps in WWII?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast