Attn. Producers: Music Wanted

Default Attn. Producers: Music Wanted

Hi guys and girls,

We have an independent film company here in Australia, called Firestorm Films (or as its usually referred to - FSF). We produce action sports videos... you can check out our videos on youtube or go to http://www.firestormfilms.com.au

We have had over a million views collectively since going online through our myspace, youtube, vimeo accounts, as well as had our dvd's and clips featured as giveaways on magazines that circulate 25,000 copies monthly in Australia & New Zealand. We also do some work for private clients, which are distributed via similar channels.

If any of you are keen to gain some exposure and promotion by possibly working with us, and having your music featured, please drop me an email. I need to point out tho that we aren't in a position to pay artists, its purely promotion based. We give full credit in our online clips, both on screen and in the video descriptions - or if on a dvd we credit when the song is playing along with a brief but detailed one during end credits.

I can't guarantee we will definitely use you material right away, or if at all. But you never know!

if interested, please email details and links to: please note the . between the fsf & tunes (fsf.tunes)

with the subject line: genre - artist - title

thanks for your time,

josh@firestorm

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I saw videos that FSF had done way before I was ever on DJTT. They do have reach and get some bad ass stuff.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Might have to bump my mate, James Dan, on this one.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Might be interested.

What kind of tracks are you looking for?
    LamboxMusic.com
    Newest release: A Pimp's Overture in B-Flat Minor
    Check out my free "Robo Rhythm" EP: Here

Soundcloud - Facebook - Twitter

Contact me via DM or email.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by josh@firestorm View Post
    if interested, please email details and links to: please note the . between the fsf & tunes (fsf.tunes)
    Tip of the day: gmail doesn't care about dots in email addresses! fsf.tunes is the same as fsftunes or f.s.f.t.u.n.e.s
    Dell XPS 15 1080p -|- Kontrol X1 -|- Kontrol F1 -|- Akai LPD8 -|- Audio 6 -|- Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5 -|- 2 * Reloop RP-4000 M3Ds