gonna get drunk tonight thread - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by sine143 View Post
    aw cmon man, its got nothin on a 12 dollar gallon of aristocrat! hehe.
    Oh dude, I got something even better:

Sadly, that much vodka is only $7. Oh lord...the hangovers.

fulll range success!!!! told the dj to spin something to dance to, got drunk by cider and vodka redbull, met some friends in the booth and got the chance to spin some tracks (not being able to see anything cause i had way to much alcohol). just got home and canīt talk cause i was screaming "party words": jawoll and genauso (wich is german and has the same effect like whistles. yap i am drunk and i love it! and i love u!!!!!
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Quote Originally Posted by earl-panda View Post
    fulll range success!!!! told the dj to spin something to dance to, got drunk by cider and vodka redbull, met some friends in the booth and got the chance to spin some tracks (not being able to see anything cause i had way to much alcohol). just got home and canīt talk cause i was screaming "party words": jawoll and genauso (wich is german and has the same effect like whistles. yap i am drunk and i love it! and i love u!!!!!
    Sounds like you had an awesome night out bro'!

Loving it!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Mentor

had an awesome night also. after pretty much not hitting anything @ the bowling center (my thumb is hurting as hell), we crashed the nearest mcdonalds. : D what a night.

greets

imma Jack Daniels on the rocks. Or a pint of hef, new castle, stella, or guinness.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

i'm just imagening earl screaming "jawoll" and "genauso" at the dancefloor. haha
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Yeah, want to hear him say that while I'm spinning tunes man!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

haha god i hit up a FOAM Party on saturday and man that was insane :eek: lol packed to the brim and everyone was just going off there nut lol sooooo gone to hahahaha vodka = crazy nights... lol the foam was literally up to your chest and even then everyone looked like foam people lol a night not to forget
    Gear: Macbook Pro 13" , Traktor Scratch Pro, VCI-100 Arcade, PIONEER HDJ 2000, CDJ 400's, Audio 8, Midifighter

Quote Originally Posted by janzak View Post
    Ed Hardy Vodka? You shitting me?
    i wish it wasnt so... here in melbourne we have an "ed hardy bowling bar" basically a swanky bowling alley with a few lanes, a bar, and the poor bastardization of the works of don 'ed' hardy

im sure a thousand baby seals died when the ribbon was cut on opening day..

Quote Originally Posted by earl-panda View Post
    are you serious...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast