Mapping for Vestax VCI-100 with Traktor Pro
    Tech Convert

Default Mapping for Vestax VCI-100 with Traktor Pro

Hey guys,

anyone know where I can find the MIDI map for a Vestax VCI-100 (not the SE version) for Traktor Pro v 1.2.1?

thanks in advance

Did you look 4 posts below your own post? ;-)

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9565
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Convert

im an idiot cant believe i didn't see it lol thanks!

Tech Student

Can i not use the Ean Goldman mappings for my VCI-100 and traktor pro? i have traktor pro v 1.2.1 and will be getting the VCI-100 with the 1.2 Firmware. I want to use the same mappings the SE edition has but i dont have 1.3.

Is there really that many differences between the 1.2 Firmware and the 1.3?

Quote Originally Posted by DjBigRuss View Post
    Can i not use the Ean Goldman mappings for my VCI-100 and traktor pro? i have traktor pro v 1.2.1 and will be getting the VCI-100 with the 1.2 Firmware. I want to use the same mappings the SE edition has but i dont have 1.3.

Is there really that many differences between the 1.2 Firmware and the 1.3?
    There's bugs/hardware mappings in 1.2 that are cleared up in 1.3. You will need the firmware upgrade kit and i suspect you will want the overlay as it's pretty hard trying to remember what everything does anyway.

Personally, i'm currently happy with my mapping. It's got juggle mode which was the main thing and i got the effects and platters set up how i want them.

Feel free to download mine as well as ean's and see how you get on.

You may well find you want to then get the overlay and firmware upgrade kit.
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Student

Thank you for your Quick Reply! I will be giving your mappings a try when my VCI Gets in. The main thing i am interested is the juggle mode. Qucik Question about juggle mode, i know i can access the cue points i setup but are the cue points set with a 8 br loop or whatever i set it to?
    Basically i am wondering if i can run a loop i set with say a beat, and then add other parts from the song in?

cue points simply act like cue/pause

ie if you are playing and hit HC2 it will jump to HC2 and carry on playing

if the deck is paused and hit and hold down HC2 it will play the track from HC2 until you let go.

loops are seperate issue. though theoretically you could have HCs within a loop. I can't see the point really

mx

Tech Student

Very good Elpie. Thanks for the smile. I think the Open Source is my favorite, but all the others are so good also.