Numark STEREO|iO
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Numark STEREO|iO

Anyone have any experience with this:

http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com...ace?sku=583100

I have been under the false impression that this is the Djio. For beginner bedroom djing, this would suffice, am I correct? And would I be able to use this to cue tracks as well as ouput to speakers? I am confusssssed.

Would this be better:
    http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com...ace?sku=702540

EDIT: Suposely the last one I posted doesnt let two channels play at once... How about this one:

http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com...222?sku=476148

Quality really doesn't matter that much as long as it works alright.
    Last edited by atticus18244fsas; 11-27-2009 at 12:42 AM.

I just realized I post this in the wrong section. Sorry! Please move it.

You cant monitor off any of those cards. Get the NI audio 2
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ View Post
    You cant monitor off any of those cards. Get the NI audio 2
    To much for my budget. Do you know of any $50 cards that you can use to monitor. If not I'm just going to get one of those and run the main mix out the laptop and use the soundcard for the cueing.

Quote Originally Posted by atticus18244fsas View Post
    To much for my budget. Do you know of any $50 cards that you can use to monitor. If not I'm just going to get one of those and run the main mix out the laptop and use the soundcard for the cueing.
    a question:

do you mean, use your built in soundcard for your main mix audio, and use your external card, whatever it may be, to do your headphone cueing? thats what im doing, but messing with asio and tryingto get stuff runing smooth, is not the easiest task hehe

bit of an odd rant, i blame the turkey and the coffee, happy black friday
    [ ms ]

Quote Originally Posted by betatron View Post
    a question:

do you mean, use your built in soundcard for your main mix audio, and use your external card, whatever it may be, to do your headphone cueing? thats what im doing, but messing with asio and tryingto get stuff runing smooth, is not the easiest task hehe

bit of an odd rant, i blame the turkey and the coffee, happy black friday
    Ok basically I need to make a decisions before tonight so I can save 10% on Musicians Friend. Here are my options:

Numark Omni Control:$350-$35(Black Friday)=$315+Free Laptop Bag
    Numark Stealth+NI Audio 2:$370-$37(Black Friday)-$20(Rebate)=$310
    Numark Stealth+Crappy Sound Card=$280-$14(Black Friday)-$20(Rebate)=$245

I really need you're input guys...

Tech Guru

dude... 350 for an omni??? You can get... better, cheaper controllers than that (cough *used vci 100* cough). i dunno though, its up to you. The nice thing about the audio 2, even though its a little pricey, is that it just works. It has good sound quality, and it works.

Quote Originally Posted by sine143 View Post
    dude... 350 for an omni??? You can get... better, cheaper controllers than that (cough *used vci 100* cough). i dunno though, its up to you. The nice thing about the audio 2, even though its a little pricey, is that it just works. It has good sound quality, and it works.
    So the stealth and the audio 2 would be good?

Tech Guru

I cant speak for the stealth. There may be someone here who has used it, I personally have not.

Tech Wizard

The stealth control is great and all but if you're willing to spend almost $400 tonight then look around and see what you can get for that money. Sure, rebates are cool and all but they take so long to come back to you that it's almost not worth it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast