tsi problem

Thread: tsi problem

Tech Convert

Default tsi problem

Hey everybody! This is my first post to djtt. I've just recently decided to give digital djing a try after spinning vinyl for years. You guys are taking djing to a whole other level so here I am ready to see for myself.

Here's what I've got:
    macbook osx 10.5.8
    Traktor Pro (service center says I'm updated w/current version)
    VCI 100 w/djtt firmware upgrade

I'm having a hard time loading the tsi file. I downloaded the 1.2 settings file, went to Traktor's prefs., clicked import on the midi map tab, clicked vci1002_4 from the settings window, hit open, then clicked OK on the settings to import but nothing happened. My midi mappings window remains empty. I tried it a couple of times but got nothing.

Next I tried to import the 1.12 tsi file. I went through the same steps described above but this time I got a flashing red message saying "accessor info has unknown version."

I'm hoping to play a party with this new gear next weekend so I'd love it if you guys have any advice to help me.
    thanxs!

Tech Convert

Cool

Hi. Its me again. I just realized none of my effects are working either. They were working before I tried to install the tsi. I went to the effects window in Traktor's preferences and it says I have no available effects. I'm scratching my head...

Tech Convert

Does anybody have any ideas? I really want to make this thing work!

Maybe its a software problem? I've downloaded Traktor Pro 1.2 , installed it, and NI's "service center" says my software is updated but it looks exactly like 1.0.1. When I watched Eans 1.2 walkthrough he showed a couple of new effects as well as a few different options in the "preferences" window that I clearly don't have.

The other reason I think its a software problem is when I try to load the tsi I get a flashing red message saying "accessor info has unknown version, therefore it was rejected."

If anybody has any wild ideas I will investigate them. I'm itching to take the flying leap into the world of digital djing. I was at a party this weekend where the djs were just doing the standard blending of one track to the next on Serato and it fell flat after seeing what is possible with the vci 100se.

Thanks in advance

You might have downloaded and installed the latest version of TPro (1.2.2), but you are still starting an earlier version of Traktor that the .tsi file won't work with. Beyond that I can't help - I don't use MacOS.

Maybe something to do with the shortcut to the program?
    Last edited by lethal_pizzle; 11-25-2009 at 02:32 AM.
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud