What is this "loop cancel" command called in the controller manager?

Default What is this "loop cancel" command called in the controller manager?

I use the DJTT custom mapping for the S2, and I noticed whenever I play a loop, hitting "cue" to go back resets or cancels the loop. I've looked through the controller manager but I can't seem to find out why this is happening so that I can delete the command.

Anyone?

i think its a default thing, hitting a cue point will always jump you out of the loop, even if its inside the loop. i hate it

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Add 'Is In Active loop = o' modifier condition to your hotcue commands to prevent traktor jumping to cue while loop is active.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Add 'Is In Active loop = o' modifier condition to your hotcue commands to prevent traktor jumping to cue while loop is active.
    I don't think he's trying to prevent jumping to the cue. He wants to jump to the cue, but wants the loop to stay active.

Quote Originally Posted by jdownesbaird View Post
    I don't think he's trying to prevent jumping to the cue. He wants to jump to the cue, but wants the loop to stay active.
    You're right and thank you for correction jdownesbaird. It's that damn view from a mapping perspective again

In that case drop a hotloop or map specific button to do that instantly. Like store cue, set type to loops, add loop active direct=1.

How did you get so good at this stuff, Stewe? You really should write a book/guide. You know, in your free time!

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    You're right and thank you for correction jdownesbaird. It's that damn view from a mapping perspective again

In that case drop a hotloop or map specific button to do that instantly. Like store cue, set type to loops, add loop active direct=1.
    What the?...That's like another language for me...

But yeah you guys are right, I don't want to prevent jumping to cue, I want the loop to stay engaged no matter what, until I manually un-engage it.

Quote Originally Posted by jdownesbaird View Post
    How did you get so good at this stuff, Stewe? You really should write a book/guide. You know, in your free time!
    You gotta love it

Quote Originally Posted by tokenasianguy View Post
    What the?...That's like another language for me...

But yeah you guys are right, I don't want to prevent jumping to cue, I want the loop to stay engaged no matter what, until I manually un-engage it.
    Well concept would be to use a hotloop function as loop set when needed. Trick is to set one toggle type modifier (M1=0 / M1-1)

As I said you'll need three commands mapped to active hotloop (first press M1=0) and a delete cue command (second press M1=1) do disengage feature.

Add in Modifier 1
    Modifier conditions / M1=0
    Type of controller-button
    Interaction mode-direct
    Set to value-1

Add in Modifier 1
    Modifier conditions / M1=1
    Type of controller-button
    Interaction mode-direct
    Set to value-0

Now test this button and see if little modifier slot display in manager toggle the value at each press. Hopefully it's more english.

Basically, OP, it's going to require some mapping trickery, as Stewe described. There is no simple way to just turn that feature off.