The Psychedelic Thread - Page 49
Page 49 of 56 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Thanks mate last weeks show for dice radio should be podded in the next hours.

Hey guys! :]

I've had my S2 for about 2 months now and wanted to share a Psybreaks mix I put together tonight... It's the first live mix I've recorded that I'm actually kind of proud of! I tried to have lots of "2 songs playing at once" and not just mix in and out of breakdowns... experimented with the beatmasher on the last song, and tried to creatively use the reverb and flanger for a few build ups.

there's definitely a few mess-ups but would really love any feedback or support you could give a fellow aspiring psychonautical would-be dreamer DJ <3

Last edited by Remoire; 03-17-2013 at 10:25 PM.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by hola amigos View Post
    So being apart of the psychedelic music scene is a lot more fun then going to a mainstream show. I went to a main stream concert the other night which was infected mushroom and I was disappointed to be there. I would pay money every night to go to underground shows just because of the people / scene / artwork / the love thats put into it. Money cannot buy the vibe, I'm having a hard time describing the atmosphere.
    It's always great to see that the psytrance culture can impact people at places that doesn't even have a scene. It's great that you found your vibe while listening psytrance and going to raves.

Here at brazil the scene is really big, we have lots of indoor parties, big open air events, private events (smaller open air), festivals of 3 days, 5 days, 7 days camping in the woods or at the beach.
    We have even house parties if you know the right persons, and it's really easy to know a group and keep in contact in Brazil, we are a people very open to new friendships and we really party hard

Lets keep in contact:
    http://www.facebook.com/VicioussHoffmannn

Cheers!

How was Pam's set Vin?

I saw some of her pics and it looked KILLER!

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Quote Originally Posted by V-Hoff View Post
    It's always great to see that the psytrance culture can impact people at places that doesn't even have a scene. It's great that you found your vibe while listening psytrance and going to raves.

Here at brazil the scene is really big, we have lots of indoor parties, big open air events, private events (smaller open air), festivals of 3 days, 5 days, 7 days camping in the woods or at the beach.
    We have even house parties if you know the right persons, and it's really easy to know a group and keep in contact in Brazil, we are a people very open to new friendships and we really party hard

Lets keep in contact:
    http://www.facebook.com/VicioussHoffmannn

Cheers!
    735205_10151299138926831_454215787_n.jpg
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

My latest set. Not really a Psy, but more of a Swidish progress/ Psy progress. This is my first take on this genre, as my regular is HardTechno/Schranz. Tracks in this set are spanning from across 2003 to 2013.

Last edited by Jester; 04-28-2013 at 02:57 PM.

Last nights live show for dice radio. Puff puff pass ..

True Hallucinations #11 @ Dice Radio - Apr 2013, Mixed By Jester ~ www.diceradio.gr
    Mixed & Recorded @ Jester's Lab Using: Denon DN-X1600 Mixer, Traktor Scratch Pro, Audio 6 Interface, 2x Kontrol X1, MidiFighter 3D, MidiFighter Spectra, ATH-PRO500MK2 Headphones, M-58 Microphone
    Tracklist:
    Astrix & Loud - Genetic Lottery
    Ace Ventura & Zen Mechanics - Digital Beings (Micky Noise Remix)
    Sonic Entity - Depart For The Stars
    E-Clip - Sacred Science
    Ace Ventura - Cardiac Arrest (Zen Mechanics Remix)
    E-Clip & Flegma - Boro Boro
    Ovnimoon - One Heart (ManMachine Mix)
    Egorythmia, Time In Motion - Far From Hell
    Liquid Soul, Symbolic - Different Reality
    Sonic Entity - Genome Evolution
    Ovnimoon, Via Axis, iTom Lab - Galactic Mantra (Lyctum Remix)
    Bamboo Forest - Svadisthana
    E-Clip - Cemetery Gates
    Man With No Name - Floor Essence (Apogee Remix)
    Astrix - Liquid Gold
    Ace Ventura, Symbolic - Prime Time
    Zyce - Ayahuasca
    Ovnimoon - The Holographic Sphere (Relativ Remix)
    Sideform - Acid Adventure
    Zyce - Consequences
    E-Clip - Existence
    ManMachine - Colossus
    Juno Reactor - Final Frontier (Bright Side Remix)

Intended For Promotional Use Only. Please support the artists, labels and festivals.
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/rubix.vs.jester
    iTunes: tinyurl.com/3gx9ua7
    TRUE HALLUCINATIONS - Tune in every second saturday night from 10 PM (GMT +3) @ www.diceradio.gr ... see you there
    “Our self discoveries make us each a microcosm of the larger pattern of history. The inertia of introspection leads toward recollection, for only through memory is the past recaptured and understood. In the fact of experiencing and making the present, we are all actors.”
    ― Terence McKenna, True Hallucinations

Last edited by Jester; 04-21-2013 at 01:49 AM.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Fresh Psybient magicks from E-Mantra. Album is called "The Hermit's Sanctuary" out on Altar Records

Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Im new to Phy trance, I got here via Progressive roots..... actually I got from "mr Bogart - Phaxe"..... heard a friend play then dug deeper and ended up buying phaxes whole back cataloge on beatport, not long after I added another 120 odd phy trancy tracks to my collection. As im a progressive Dj then I tend to stick to the tracks up to 136 Bpm because these still sound good slowed down to 132 - 133 Bpm, which is as high as I go, So I guess some would consider what I play as not pure phy, but I fkin love it, this go between genre.. it gives me a little edge as everyone else is still playing daniel portman, jerome ismae and the weekend heros.... its all good and i love there tracks, just not played back to back over and over again.

A problem ive come across is I cant seem to get past phaxe, his production to me just sounds that much better than other artists recommended, next to him is Morten Granau who ilove also.... im dying for Beatless to drop and phaxes new albumb.

Any suggestions of artist to look up would be greatly appreciated...

btw, You know how its never really safe to say as a dj that this is your favorite track of all time as next year or month that can easily change, I can honestly say that this track will be in my top 5 ten years from now...... everytime i play it out, it wells such deep emotion of happiness within me that on more than one occasion its brings a tear to me eye.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=71TTOs_NvA0
    13" MB OSX 10.6.1, 15.4" Retina MBPRO - TP2 , VCI 100 SE, NI AUDIO 4, 2 * CDJ 900, CDJ 850, CDJ 1000 MK3, HDJ 2000, HD25 addidas special, TMA-1, MACHINE,DJM 800, MF, X1, XONE DB4,NEAR 05 ESI STUDIO MONITORS, KRK VXT4*2, ROKIT 6*2, CRANE laptop stand, K2 A&H.

narrah you may want to check out the label "spiral trax" some nice stuff gthere in the 126 - 130 range. Happy hunting.
    check out my second last show here, some good examples of what is available in that range
    https://soundcloud.com/ru-bix_vs_jes...ations-10-dice
    Last edited by Jester; 04-28-2013 at 04:31 PM.