The Psychedelic Thread - Page 48
Page 48 of 56 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 ... LastLast

And my new Full On Mix, mind your ears!

Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Finally its out, bangin new album from Zyce, out on TesseractStudio

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/tes/tes1cd018.html
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

sick, love the tempo changes...
    Last edited by boarderbas; 02-23-2013 at 10:02 AM.
    IBM Thinkpad X41 - IBM Thinkpad T60p - Xone 4D - 2x SL1210 - Maschine mk2 white

Man i love Pick had The pleasure to speak to him in person such a nice Guy smokes loots of ganja :P
    PSYCHEDELIC
    soundcloud |
    mixcloud

Will add the playlist tomorrow.

Attachment 16375

Attachment 16376
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Couple of my work in progress mixes. Psychedelic / Full on of course.

Tech Guru

There is a FULLON scene at USA "hola"?

It's really underground. I found it and never realized what I was listening too until I found a local dj who was my first live performer and has blown me away with so much love and dedication to his passion. It's such a amazing scene to come across. You go for the dj / visuals / vibe and not the drugs or women that's just a extra to go along with the scene. So being apart of the psychedelic music scene is a lot more fun then going to a mainstream show. I went to a main stream concert the other night which was infected mushroom and I was disappointed to be there. I would pay money every night to go to underground shows just because of the people / scene / artwork / the love thats put into it. Money cannot buy the vibe, I'm having a hard time describing the atmosphere.

It's a really hard scene to find, or i'm just not trying. I was invited back in my high school days. When I was 18 years old. Now i'm 22 and haven't been to such a fun event. I've found psychedelic trance venues and parties but they are all over America. I was tempted to buy a ticket out in Upstate New York which was underground but never did because It was out in the middle of the woods and I've never been to New York and would have to pay to Fly then probably pay a taxi driver a shit load of cash to find the hidden location then find a place to sleep. Sounds like a head ache. I wish I just had a billion dollars to have fun with then I would have no worries.

Look online for psychedelic trance forums and then go into the party section, thats where the hidden scene is found. I haven't been to a real rave in a long time. Hope you find the post useful. How is the full on scene in Brazil? I work with people from Peru / Argentina / Chile and they all said it's pretty wild down there. I didn't know you guys liked full on / psychedelic music that's pretty cool.

Here is a link of a website where the scene is really advertised. You can find some sick festivals here.
    http://forum.isratrance.com/forum-festivals/

Another link:
    http://www.psymania.com/index.php?si...3b52955bb66f8c

Later dude!
    Last edited by hola amigos; 03-15-2013 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    And my new Full On Mix, mind your ears!

Just subscribed to your podcast, I've loved your previous mixes posted here, so really looking forward to giving them a listen.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Thanks mate last weeks show for dice radio should be podded in the next hours.