help with modifiers!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default help with modifiers!

ive got the traktor bible 2 and read and reread the modifiers section and still cant figure out how exactly to use them....this is what im trying to do...
    i want to load samples in a certain trigger mode everytime....
    meaning that i want my load slot button to also select gate trigger and activate loop whenever i load a sample....help?

There are some super helpful articles on the front page regarding modifiers.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by garyphelps View Post
    i want my load slot button to also select gate trigger and activate loop whenever i load a sample....help?
    I don't think that setup requires a modifier. Or you just didn't give all input on what you need to achieve.

Tech Convert

now tht its not 3 am and had a little break from mapping im thinking its actually not modifiers...i guess my button would be more of a macro....im trying to make a button for tsp2.5 that loads sample into slot....at the same time it loads i want the sample to be set upon load to gate trigger mode as well as loop....does that give you a better idea stewe?

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    There are some super helpful articles on the front page regarding modifiers.
    ill check em out jester thanks!

Definitely a macro button, I thought you might want to make one pre-load modifier button which can determine different load options for that macro load button.

Add in > Remix deck > Slot trigger type > type-button > mode-direct > value-gated (assign deck and slot)
    Add in > Remix deck > Slot play mode > type-button > mode-direct > value-looped (assign deck and slot)
    As for loading sample it depends of where you want to load it from.. Deck, loop rec.

Tech Convert

i do apologize for mis placing this post too...didnt realize theres a forum for mapping

Tech Convert

ok ive made the trigger work but for some reason cant get loop to work as well...even with all settings @ loop it still loads as one shot....wondering if this is a bug....

It's not a bug. Try adding "slot play mode" first and "slot trigger type" second, sometimes it does matter in which order are commands mapped.

Tech Convert

got it figured out....needed to mapp it to a different button...so i mapped the loop angle to my trigger button...now my load button also sets trigger mode and my trigger button also sets it to loop...thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast