Custom MIDIfighter Mapping Help
    Tech Convert

Default Custom MIDIfighter Mapping Help

So I am using the instant grat mapping on my midi fighter classic but I have made some tweaks to it. I wanted to try the decalized mapping so I imported that but when I did it deleted my IG mapping and when I re-imported (not sure if thats a word) and none of my edits were there. So I was wondering if there was anyway to save your mappings, I have tried making duplicates and exporting them but it screws up some effects.

Thanks.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Exporting it is right way to save it. Importing it twice from big import button will set effects as it was mapped in first place.

Tech Convert

The problem is that there are 4 mappings for IG (A,B,C,D) and when I export the custom mapping it only has A

you have to use the big export button. it will then export all of your mappings, so if you got more than the MF mapping, maybe delete them first to have a MFmap only tsi..
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Weltraumpapst is right. Import the instant grat mapping twice using the import button at the bottom of the window. Make your amendments to the mapping. Then export using the export button at the bottom of the window. This will save all settings within that loaded mapping.
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

Quote Originally Posted by kooper1980 View Post
    Weltraumpapst is right. Import the instant grat mapping twice using the import button at the bottom of the window. Make your amendments to the mapping. Then export using the export button at the bottom of the window. This will save all settings within that loaded mapping.
    you can actually choose what you want to save within the tsi using the big export button.. e.g. only controller mappings or audio preferences,...
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Forgot to add that bit!!
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox