Problems with Armyofme Mapping
    Tech Mentor

Default Problems with Armyofme Mapping

The effects were screwed up and had to be reselected. But my problem is with the Deck B echo out.

On Deck A I can hit the Dry Wet button at anytime for the echo out but on Deck B I have to activate the dry wet knob then hit the dry wet button to activate the echo out. It does not work with any of the other effects until I activate the dry wet knob.

Does anyone know how to fix this.

I there any way I can email armyofme for assistance. She does not response to the comments on youtube.

Try importing the TSI twice using the big import button at the bottom of the controller manager.

She usually answers questions on YouTube, but people do have lives outside of the net. She maybe on vacation or just busy ATM.

Tech Mentor

I notice alot of people talking about loading up mappings twice. I'm going to try that after I back up the mapping that I edit with based off of experimenting with the armyofme mapping, I like some of the results I got from that hope fully I can get the echo out on deck B to work like it does on Deck A.

Also I did not want to double post but for some reason I can not get the DJTT mapping to work. It kills my cue buttons and I cannot get to the other jogfx presets anyone having this problem or know how to fix it. I will load up twice and see if that helps. But does anyone know how to fix it.

it seems if a tsi contains effects settings then u often need to load it twice via the big import button, not sure why. i even remember something about it being safer to import once, restart traktor and then import again for the midi fighter instant grat mapping - not sure if it's really needed or not.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Tech Mentor

I loaded the mapping twice and it fixed it I'm going to add some super faders and more effect to this mapping. Thanks so much guys