Using both, the Traktor S4 and Midi-Fighter EFX triggers
    Tech Student

Question Using both, the Traktor S4 and Midi-Fighter EFX triggers

Hey guys,

I've a little problem over here.
    I got my Midi-Fighter Classic today and I have to say, I really love it!
    I currently using it with the "Instant Gratification Mapping" in combination with Traktor 2 and a Traktor S4 Controller.

The thing is, the thread-title might be a bit confusing, I want to switch between the Traktor S4 and the Midi-Controller EFX.
    A little example: I want it if I would press a combination of like three buttons on my keyboard or S4, the Mappings of the Traktor S4 will set to default so I can use the effect knobs on it again which are currently deactivated when using the Midi-Fighter.

The goal is to switch between the Midi-Fighter and the Traktor S4 as effect-controller on the fly.
    I want to have it this way because I spin a various genres of music and especially for faster music, the effect knobs on the S4 are a bit better to control them.

Of course, any help is highly appreciated!

Thanks and greetings,
    DjKnuX

Tech Student

I have the same problem, if anyone has an answer?

Tech Mentor

Maybe I don't understand what the problem is since I've never used that mapping... but adding a new mapping on top of an existing one won't affect how the original controller works. If you go back to using the knobs, they should re-adjust as soon as you move them.