Help with controller and headphones
    Tech Mentor

Default Help with controller and headphones

I have a BCD3000. Im new to this so I don't know much about setting up the controller, so I connect my speakers and my headphones and it all sounds perfect but when I want to play a song through the speakers and cue another through the headphones I don't know how to do it, I tried everything in the User Manual it comes with but It doesn't work, I don't understand what should I do. any help?

Tech Mentor

more than a hundred views and no response? crap

you haven't said anything about the software you're using... you need to be more specific in future
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

Tech Mentor

Traktor Pro2

Tech Convert

you probably haven't routed it properly in traktor, (I dont know your controller btw, never used one)

go into audio settings (in traktor settings) and see if your monitor have been given a channel, if not then select one from the drop down list next to where it says monitor output

Sorry if its all a bit vague and I could be totally wrong but thats where I would start.

Tech Mentor

Thats cool. No, the setup is fine, but my controller is old, so it is originally mapped for Traktor 3, im using traktor pro 2, it is a different mapping, the Cue A & Cue B are supposed to allow me to cue thru my headphones but instead they are mapped to turn on the effects, how do I change this? I know nothing of .tsi files, mappings or midi notes.