DJTT S4 Mapping Thread - Page 15
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

It seems the solution to this problem is to upgrade Traktor to 2.1.2.

scamo
    Skooppa - the revolution is beginning!

You want the best FX jogs on the S4? Then try this mapping!

Our Mixes: Mixcloud - Soundcloud
    Hehe...yeah. We're just beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDtheDJ View Post
    Hey gang,

I have a question here, is there a way to switch from the original mapping of the S4 to the DJ Tech Tools Custom mapping? Also will switching back and forth will I lose my mapping for the Midi-fighter? I like to use the turntable FX and a few other effects that are not mapped out in your pre-mapped out stuff. Thanks in advance gang!! http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/ima...s/rolleyes.gif
    There is no way to switch between the DJTT mapping and the default other than using the import functions in the controller manager/ preferences window.

Once you import the DJTT mapping, you can then import (in the controller manager, not with the big import button) the MF mapping with it. I am just not sure if they work together, but you certainly can load it (import), as a second device.

If you want to stick with the default mapping and also want jog FX, try out my mapping. I am looking for guinea pigs.

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44773

scamo
    Skooppa - the revolution is beginning!

You want the best FX jogs on the S4? Then try this mapping!

Our Mixes: Mixcloud - Soundcloud
    Hehe...yeah. We're just beginning.

Tech Mentor

i think that if no one is going to do a midi map version of this, when i'll have some extra time i'll do!
    I'm back guys
    One Dream http://soundcloud.com/stefanomdj/one-dream-stefanomdj
    StefanoM. Dj

I'd be surprised if DJTT went through the hassle of recreating this mapping in midi mode.
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

Un sintetizador de software es un software que emula el funcionamiento y sonido que producían los antiguos sintetizadores, además de producir más modernos y mejores sonidos. Entre algunos sintetizadores de software se encuentran el Malstroom para Reason 3 de Propellerheads y el Halion para Cubase.

Hoy en día hay empresas que buscan emular el sonido de los instrumentos clásicos. Tal es el caso de Native Instruments con su modelo FM7 (Yamaha de síntesis FM modelo DX7 virtual), el B4 (órgano Hammond B3 virtual), PRO 53 (SC Prophet 5 virtual), Electric Piano (un Rhodes virtual), y así como el uso de samplers virtuales como Battery (una caja de ritmos virtual con sonidos reales y emulaciones de cajas de ritmo hardware clásicas), Kontakt (un sampler virtual), Acoustic Piano (pianos acústicos de concierto virtuales), y el revolucionario sintetizador ABSynth.

Can i use the sample buttons as hot cue 5-8 whit this mapping?

Hi there. I just signed up, in the hopes of getting my hands on this mapping, but the link sends me to a 404 error page. Is the link broken or sending me to the wrong page? Or has the mapping been taken down?

Cheers

Tech Convert

Been having an issue lately where only one side would work. The other jogwheel would just move the parameters up and down. It used to work perfectly. I'm fully updated. I also tried importing the default setting then importing the djtt mapping in and still the same. Any ideas?

Tech Student

Could someone email me the DJTT_S4_Mapping.zip file? the download link I got in my email is 404ing and I need it!

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

There's been some issues with the forum and some links this weekend. Hopefully they'll get it sorted soon.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x