Kontrol X1 mapping check it out - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Nice mapping! I'm probably going to use this once the new X2 whatever comes out as I'm using my midi mode for the sample decks right now, but this looks perfect for what I had in mind for my next setup.
    Tre Tuna
    DJ and Recording and Mixing engineer for live and studio sound
    Traktor Pro 2.7.1 | MacBook Pro Core 2 Duo 2.5ghz 4gigs ram
    Stanton STR8-150s | Ortofon Q-Bert Carts
    NI Z2, F1, Machine MK I, RigKontrol 3 | Dicers | PadKontrol

Tech Mentor

Enjoy!
    Setup: Acer AMD Phenom 2.2 ghz Quad Core Processor 8 Gigs Of DDR3 Ram, Traktor Pro 2, Native Instruments Kontrol S2, and Native Instruments Kontrol X1. Follow Me On Twitter Or Check Out My Website https://twitter.com/#!/D3RKIN
    www.discopimpschicago.com

Tech Student

Would like to try this out- I'm currently using the X1 Sample deck mapping. I'd like to append your midi mapping (Instant Gratification) to the sample deck mapping.
    So when I press Shift + Hotcue from the sample deck mapping it switches to your Instant Gratification/ EQ kills mapping.
    Thing is I cant for the life of me figure how to append it from the controller manager? Something I'm missing here? Would appreciate any help / advice (I bet it's something really straight forward! lol)

Many thanks

Tech Student

Its the Midifighter1-3.nckx1 file im trying to append to the Sample deck mapping.

Tech Mentor

I think you would want to make the shift button a modifier. I think after pressing the shift button you would get different midi notes any way. All you would have to do then add generic midi and start mapping your functions. l Can't remember I will check it out over the weekend and let you know.
    Setup: Acer AMD Phenom 2.2 ghz Quad Core Processor 8 Gigs Of DDR3 Ram, Traktor Pro 2, Native Instruments Kontrol S2, and Native Instruments Kontrol X1. Follow Me On Twitter Or Check Out My Website https://twitter.com/#!/D3RKIN

I can't get it to work... I can never get these custom mappings to work so it's no fault of yours.
    Attack it like a savage

15" MBP | TSP2 | Kontrol S4 | 2 Technics 1210 MK2 | Kontrol X1 | XONE XD2-53 | KRK Rokit 5s

Tech Mentor

You need to make sure you load the controller edit file first in the controller editing software from native instruments. Then you need to make sure that you use the big import button by the bottom (load it twice to make sure the the effects load properly). Then make sure the in and out drop down has the x1 controller selected. Right now it is now set for what my computer recognizes the controller as so you may need to change that.

Tech Mentor

l44yek, I just realized what you were asking. You need to load the full mapping and then go up to the drop down and select the d3 mixer mapping and use the small export which is a drop down right next to the drop down to select the the mapping and export it. Then do the same with the instant grat. one, they are tied together. Meaning there are functions that won't work if you export one and not the other. Then use the big import with your sample deck mapping and the small import to import my mapping afterward. Hope this helps.

Never mind I got it
    Last edited by guiltyblade; 03-07-2012 at 04:55 PM.

Tech Convert

Is this mapping still available to download?

Thanks,

S

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast