TraktorPad for Launchpad (Mac + PC) + video
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default TraktorPad for Launchpad (Mac + PC) + video

[youtube]o1MWdx1hIsI[/youtube]

TraktorPad is my multi-mode mapping for the Novation Launchpad and Traktor Pro

Based on the Novation Twitch Layout

Designed to be used with an external mixer, it gives you Komplete Kontrol when you're in the mix.

From a dedicated navigation section to fully fledged deck Kontrol, everything is at your fingertips.

The Multi-Modes offer:
    - Tri-color visual feedback
    - Komplete Hot Cue Kontrol
    - Multi-stage Trigger FX
    - Mini-Mixer for couch DJ'ing
    - Sample deck load & play
    - Mouse free beat grids

No matter how you like to play TraktorPad has you covered.

Get TraktorPad now for your Launchpad at http://www.soundtemple.com.au/mt-traktorpad.php

Last edited by rishi; 12-08-2011 at 05:15 PM. Reason: edit url + add image

will have a look into this as soon as i got some time..
    looks promising..

but surely not "the future of djing"

dont like the video much. shaky camera and the words are pretty hard to read..
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

You should fix your website because the link to the mapping does not work (for me)

http://www.blogger.com/mt-traktorpad.php
    Allen&Heath Xone:22 - NI Kontrol X1 - Novation Launchpad - Akai LPD8 - Traktor Audio 2 DJ - Pioneer HDJ-1000/Klipsch S4i in-ear headphones - Traktor Pro 2 - Macbook Pro 13" 2011 (Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM)
    Soundcloud
    Facebook Fan Page

Quote Originally Posted by D.S.M.I.T. View Post
    You should fix your website because the link to the mapping does not work (for me)

http://www.blogger.com/mt-traktorpad.php

Quote Originally Posted by rishi View Post
    Get TraktorPad now for your Launchpad at http://www.soundtemple.com.au
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Quote Originally Posted by weltraumpapst View Post
    Yeah I got redirected to some blogger website. strange.

My bad
    Allen&Heath Xone:22 - NI Kontrol X1 - Novation Launchpad - Akai LPD8 - Traktor Audio 2 DJ - Pioneer HDJ-1000/Klipsch S4i in-ear headphones - Traktor Pro 2 - Macbook Pro 13" 2011 (Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM)
    Soundcloud
    Facebook Fan Page

Tech Mentor

goto the bloggers site...then top right corner click on midi...it is there that you can download it
    Kontrol S4-Novation Launch Pad-MF Pro BM-Traktor Pro 2-KRKRP8/KRK10-Windows 7 64 Bit-Toshiba A660

I dont care if you use 2 ipads...2 cassette tapes...or a washboard and a wooden spoon...if you rock it, you rock it.

Downloaded it, it looks like a very interesting mapping. Pretty complex to be honest.
    Soundcloud
    Facebook Fan Page

Tech Mentor

mapping imo is unusable in a performance enviroment. WAYYY too much stuff going on and having to change modes etc. Its awesome that you made such a mapping but there is just way to much risk in being in the wrong mode, hitting the wrong key and train wrecking your set.

Might be suitable for chilling at home and tweaking things, but i prefer Jwills midi fighter and EFX mappings as they are pretty easy to understand
    Kontrol S4-Novation Launch Pad-MF Pro BM-Traktor Pro 2-KRKRP8/KRK10-Windows 7 64 Bit-Toshiba A660

I dont care if you use 2 ipads...2 cassette tapes...or a washboard and a wooden spoon...if you rock it, you rock it.

Tech Mentor

Url. Fixed. It was always at my site under the MIDI tab but the blog had links that didnt work. Those links are gone.

weltraumpapst,
    No not the future of DJ'ing. Just a mapping.

Just a poke at NI marketing video's and hopefully more fun to watch that the usual vid.

Gapout,
    The layout is just like the Twitch... 4 modes and 8 buttons for each mode. You can DJ all night without changing mode ... no problem.

The mapping is not new. It's tried and tested. I have used it many times. It's an update to this mapping that was previously mac only....
    http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18832
    Last edited by rishi; 12-08-2011 at 04:10 PM. Reason: grammar

Sweet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast