TMA 1 or SP 25 II? Help me decide!
    Tech Convert

Default TMA 1 or SP 25 II? Help me decide!

I´m about to buy a dj headphones. Most of the time I hear techno and tech house but I also hear house and sometimes prog or trance.
    I heard both headphones are really good but they are a little bit different.
    What do you guys recommend me?

Thank, lett

I'll start by saying we get dozens of threads like this every week. Next time you have a question i suggest doing a forum search first as chances are your question has been answered many times over.

Im assuming your meaning the HD 25-SP II, if not then i apoligise.

Iv not personally used the TMA-1's but from what iv heard/read they seem pretty much on par sound quality wise with HD-25's. I own a pair of HD-25-1's and love them to bits, they are super robust and every part can be changed so they pretty much last forever. I have a friend that has the SP edition and the headband is really annoying, if your gonna invest in a pair of hd-25's then dont get the SP's IMO.

Welcome to the forums btw

tma-1's i've found have slightly more colour in the bass... and i've found hd-25's have slightly more definition in the highs

if you're after a headphone to double as a general listening unit for hifi's and ipods, go the tma-1

Tech Convert

thanks guys, I read a little about both headphones, I´m gonna use them for djing so I think I´ll buy the 251 ii