Sosik's VCI-300 2D TSI [BETA] - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan77 View Post
    Im also willing to pay for it. If it was`nt for the glitches in the pitch bend when you use the jogs to adjust your mix, Soiks TSI would be perfect! I`ve only made 2 changes to the mapping and that is Bass Kill @ Censor and Inverted Master/Cue @ Master/Cue-knob.

I never use sync, my only wish is to use the VCI 300 with Traktor in exactly the same way as I use my vinyl decks!

Please DJTechTools give us a TSI that rips our face off!!
    I guess we are really stuck at this point bcs nobody yet as really a solution for the glitches in the pitch bend when you use the jogs to adjust a track. I can l perform without LED feedback of the volume meters, just use my ears but the pitch bend is really a must.
    Ivan, could you post your TSI? Did you use the latest TSI of Soulst to adapt this?
    Last edited by DjOc; 06-18-2009 at 03:30 PM.

Tech Wizard

The changes that I`ve made are so minor that anyone will be able to do it themselves. As I said, the only changes I`ve made is to invert the Master/Cue-Knob so that it corresponds to what the "overlay" on the devise actually says(master to the left, cue to the right. This is the exact oposite inside TSP software). Adding basskill to Censor is also a piece of cake. I`ve never done any mapping at all and this took me 2 minutes.

Our last hope and resort for pitch bend problem redemption is DJ Tech Tools. You have worked on the VCI-300 TSI for what seems like ages now. Please take us out of our misery and release your mindaltering TSI now before the summer breaks for real.

In DJTechTools I trust!!!

PS: Dont hesitate to send me a private message DjOc if there is anything I can do to help on the minor changes that I`ve made.

Tech Mentor

Hey, i don't know how to start the cue, the button don't work for me. And anyway can you tell me how can i set my effects plz?

imo this is one off the best tsi there is, but one big problem i cat use my HDJ2000 i traktor when using this. I dont know what to do. i can hear 1 off the players, not at same time as i should. Could anyone help ? !

Tech Convert

Hi I loaded this TSI and everything works great except when I scrub the track with the jog wheel it seems like something is not right.

Like its not as sample accurate when scrubbing like it's skipping or something.

I have my latency set to 30ms, tried on both pc and mac 1.2.4 and 1.2.3

Playback is rock solid it's only the scrubbing that has this issue.

Anyone have an idea what could cause this?
    Last edited by netwerks; 03-15-2010 at 09:22 AM.

Tech Mentor

Hello i don't why but no hotcue (1,2,3) for me. tx for help

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by netwerks View Post
    Hi I loaded this TSI and everything works great except when I scrub the track with the jog wheel it seems like something is not right.

Like its not as sample accurate when scrubbing like it's skipping or something.

I have my latency set to 30ms, tried on both pc and mac 1.2.4 and 1.2.3

Playback is rock solid it's only the scrubbing that has this issue.

Anyone have an idea what could cause this?
    Anyone else have thios problem?

Tech Wizard

Latest Traktor TSI (June/July 2010) for VCI-300 can be found from this thread:
    http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15455

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678