Sosik's VCI-300 2D TSI [BETA] - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

"Maybe you could post them here so Soulst can keep them in mind while updating his mapping..."
    What Morbido said.

Also feel free to post suggestions about features you would like to see in my next update. I'll try to implement them asap.

Added temporary fix for Tempo Bend.

[Edit]: Added EQ while in FX mode and few more little functions.
    Last edited by soulst; 05-04-2009 at 05:36 PM.

Tech Convert

Didn't get a chance to play around with it last night, but will try the new TSI tonight after work. I'll keep you posted.

Tech Wizard

the right FX Side doesnt work for me:C:C

Tech Wizard

maybe some BassKill @ Censor :P?

Tech Wizard

Maybe you can invert the Master/cue-knob as well I managed to get bass kill on "censor" but I have no clue as to how I cant get the LED to light up when its pressed?

Tech Wizard

There is something strange with the tempo bend when you use the jogs. Lets say the speed is 126,89 , I then need to pitch bend a little and gently push the jog forward. After I have pushed the speed settles on 127,16 ?? What the F%&/( ? If I try to pitch bend again it might go back to 126,89.... Its totally arbitrary. Has someone got an explaination for this?

Tech Convert

^^ Yup. I get the same thing. You use the jog and it jumps and stays, then if you try to bring it back, it'll jump the other way. Pretty much leaves you unable to sync the tracks at that point, I think.

Tech Wizard

Hey guys. Thanks for still being interested in my mapping.
    Sorry I couldn't update it recently. I'm pretty busy at work lately so I don't have any time to work on mapping at the moment.
    The pitch thingy is annoying, I know. But thats the way traktors new pitch bend feature works with vci-300 signals.
    I will probably have more free time soon, but can't promise anything. I would really appreciate your feedback on my mapping so I can fix it asap and please post features you would like me to implement in my next release.

Tech Wizard

I`ve found a temporary sollution to the problem. If you press shift + Files it resets the speed to the correct value. The only fucked up thing about this is that you have to press Shift + Files every singel time you make a pitch adjustment. Please find a genious way around this Soulst

Tech Wizard

PS: I dont use sync, I beatmix manually.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast