Buy 320kpbs songs other than beatport? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfuzion View Post
    LetsJustTorrentEverythingEspeciallyMusicSinceWeDJA ndWeWouldRatherJustNotPayForMusicAndSaveOurMoney.c om
    Sadly I know someone like that that actually plays in clubs >.> He uses some website called Z******3 or sumshit.
    Found out he's been getting pirated songs when I was talking to him about me buying some tracks on beatport and he responded with "Well if you want to spend money on music go ahead but Z******3 would have the song" something along those lines.
    Last edited by MuzicFreq; 07-08-2011 at 05:17 PM.
    /人◕‿‿◕人\
    --Its not the OS, It's the user--

I was just joking, we don't condone Torrenting. Please edit your comment to remove the name of the site . I get what you're saying though.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfuzion View Post
    I was just joking, we don't condone Torrenting. Please edit your comment to remove the name of the site . I get what you're saying though.
    edited,

I went to the site before I knew what type of site it was, didnt understand it at all since of course its kinda hidden so back to beatport.

Besides I like how beatport works.
    /人◕‿‿◕人\
    --Its not the OS, It's the user--

I still use beatport. Am using juno more and more now and esp with the trance stuff, some labels are offering DL's directly from their sites instead of having to comb thru multiple sites. There is no excuse for not offering the highest quality tracks tho.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

My big ones are Beatport and Traxsource.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

http://www.trackitdown.net

love. the. style. sick 320kbps songs. nice. will definately look into when buying.

http://www.juno.co.uk/

looks like a cheap amazon site but thats just my opinion.

http://www.traxsource.com/

I'm really diggin this one. their pricing seems very reasonable and cheaper than beatport's I might actually start using this one other than beatport if anything. I also like the way their site is mapped out and designed.

so much thanks guys really appreciate it

Progressive Dutch House
    Tumblr Music Blog
    SoundCloud

iTunes are 256 aac codec which is same as 320mp3
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxOne View Post
    iTunes are 256 aac codec which is same as 320mp3
    256 aac codec? im sorry for my ignorance but is that a file format? i like my files to be mp3 just saying

Progressive Dutch House
    Tumblr Music Blog
    SoundCloud

Quote Originally Posted by Kiino View Post
    256 aac codec? im sorry for my ignorance but is that a file format? i like my files to be mp3 just saying
    Why? I use iTunes and they sound fine to me, Never any probs with using them in Traktor either.
    Mixes: www.mixcloud.com/djalexwild/
    Production: www.soundcloud.com/alexwild
    DJM500 : X1 : MBP 15" 2.53 GHz 4 GB RAM : HD25SP : MASCHINE

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Wild View Post
    Why? I use iTunes and they sound fine to me, Never any probs with using them in Traktor either.
    +1 I care about how the good the tunes are and sound quality of my music... I couldn't care less about the codec as long as it works
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast