Coldfuzion's Mecca
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Coldfuzion's Mecca

**Updated for most recent studio pics**

FullSizeRender (3).jpg
    image1.jpg

As most of you know my journey as a DJ / Producer began here on DJTT a little over a year ago (October of 2010). Here's a timeline of all the gear I have acquired since then.

My first piece of gear ever was the S4 (got it a few days before it's official release through Guitar Center and felt super cool about that ).

A about a month after that it was Black Friday and I decided to pick up a few more goodies to add to my S4. The Maschine, and a 2TB external hard drive.

After that I was thinking about slowing down on spending money on this insanely expensive hobby and just when I thought I didn't need / want to spend more money someone on here posted that Guitar Center was having this killer deal on monitors - the KRKs - so I picked those up as well at $89 a pop.

Then after that I added a few tid bids here and there such as a Midifighter (sold it - but you can see a picture of it in my "DT Studios" picture at the bottom), MidiFighter Pro, (White) Kontrol X1, Novation SL49 MK II, RODE NT2-A, Komplete Audio 6, HDJ 2000s, AKG K702, iPad 2 and Ableton Suite.

About 9 months ago I joined up with an old friend to produce music with him, as well as one of his other friends who raps. We work on music almost all the time whenever we have free time, and it's something we all would kill to do as a career. We came together and formed a small label / group that we dubbed "DT Records" A.K.A. Dream Team records. After working non-stop for a few months (literally 7+ hours a night since we all have jobs / go to school) we released our first mix tape (which you guys can check out here www.djkunal.com/dtrecords). My Dad listened to a few of our tracks and was happy with the work I (we) had done, and surprised me by picking up Ableton Suite 8 for me. Here's a picture of DT Records studio where I spend a lot of my time as well, it's in my friends garage. That window you see in the picture is looking into the vocal booth. It is a proper booth we made in his garage. It's literally a room we created in one corner. It's fully equipped on the inside with everything from multiple headsets, to foam (sound absorbing), to multiple microphones as well as a monitor so who ever is inside can see lyrics either on the 23" screen we have in there, or put it on a music stand inside. You can also see my old MidiFighter on the left underneath the laptop.

Last edited by Coldfuzion; 09-20-2015 at 01:59 AM.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

I don't see (your) iPad
    Last edited by padi_04; 01-11-2012 at 01:57 AM.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfuzion View Post
    -Last reserved spot! If I need more than this, well then I need to stop buying gear-
    ahaahah love it, also love your gear, have you ever thought about making the ikea dj booth, it looks like all or your stuff is cramed a bit
    Numark mixtrack - Numark DJ IO Sound card - Akai lpd8 - Traktor pro 2 - Senheiser HD205

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    I don't see (your) iPad
    Padi, the second to last picture has the iPad in it - before DT Records.

Edit: Ahh, I see what you did there. Hahaha pretty much jacked it from her.

Quote Originally Posted by Dj Havik View Post
    ahaahah love it, also love your gear, have you ever thought about making the ikea dj booth, it looks like all or your stuff is cramed a bit
    Thanks man. It is a bit crammed, I was setup in the garage but I feel a lot more creative in my room. A lot more creative space I feel. Jus gotta work with the space I have for now I guess. :I And thanks .
    Last edited by Coldfuzion; 01-11-2012 at 07:46 AM.

Tech Mentor

nice setup!! ... love those red krks!!!
    2 Technics M5Gs - 4 Technics mk2s - Novation Dicers - Rane Sixty-two - Monster Beats By Dre. Pro - KrK Rokit 6s - Avid Mini box - Pro Tools - Pioneer DDJ SX - Novation Twitch

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfuzion View Post
    Edit: Ahh, I see what you did there. Hahaha pretty much jacked it from her.

Nice setup mate

gear slut
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Quote Originally Posted by jsa83 View Post
    nice setup!! ... love those red krks!!!
    Hehe thanks man, to be honest I didn't like them at first, but they grew on me. And people who have their own studios / see other peoples studios tend to find KRKs everywhere, but when they step in my room they're all like "damn those are some swaged out KRKs!" and that definitely makes my day :P.

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post

Nice setup mate
    Haha, thanks Padi

Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    gear slut
    Pretty much gear whore at this point Jesse!

awesome stuff.. the link to your tape isnt working tho.. best of luck and keep up the good work!
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

Quote Originally Posted by Deejaesnafu View Post
    awesome stuff.. the link to your tape isnt working tho.. best of luck and keep up the good work!
    Yeah sorry, apparently my website got "hacked"a few days ago and my hoster is in the process of going through and seeing what all the guys did to the site, and if they have a backup. It should be up and running by tonight again.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast