MF Pro Beat Masher Mapping (Traktor Pro) - Page 8
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Default only 3 fx presets / 4th preset button loads nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    Is it just me or is there only 3 FX presets in this mapping?
    I'm experiencing this as well. Despite importing the .tsi file multiple times the 4th fx preset button loads nothing on my end.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by flashflooder View Post
    There should be 4 FX presets.
    Spend the evening doing all according to the book... importing using the "big import button", restarted my computer several times, deleted all the extra mappings for my other controllers, jumped backwards 3 times ....and no luck getting the 4th bank to come up. I Tried all the TSIs for the BMP and non of them load the 4th efx bank. Tried the cue master and the TSI loads the 4th bank...! So There might be a bug or what else could it be?

Quote Originally Posted by aGhost View Post
    Spend the evening doing all according to the book... importing using the "big import button", restarted my computer several times, deleted all the extra mappings for my other controllers, jumped backwards 3 times ....and no luck getting the 4th bank to come up. I Tried all the TSIs for the BMP and non of them load the 4th efx bank. Tried the cue master and the TSI loads the 4th bank...! So There might be a bug or what else could it be?

Same problem here
    The Djtt Psychic Network has closed for the day. If you need help from the non-psychic members of the forum, you need to be more specific
    http://soundcloud.com/djsidetrakd
    Check out my midifighter extreme!! http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28014

Hey everyone, just wanted to inform people that in the current posted tsi for the MF Pro Beatmasher, there are only 3 FX Presets (with FX Preset 4 empty).

This was a product of us rushing to get this mapping out around the time of the MF Pro release and Ean only had 3 FX Presets that he was happy with at that time.

However, I am now working on filling that FX Preset 4 and fixing anything else that needs to be addressed. I am planning on uploading an updated version with the new FX preset sometime this week.

If anyone thinks they have found bugs, weird functionality, or something not useful that you would like to see changed, please reply to this thread and I will try to take everyone's comments into consideration. Thanks.
    Macbook Pro|Traktor Pro 2|VCI-400SE|MF3D|V-Moda LP2's
    soundcloud.com/flashflooder |flashflooder.wordpress.com | facebook page | twitter

Quote Originally Posted by flashflooder View Post
    There should be 4 FX presets.
    My apologies for confusing people with this statement. I must've been testing the Cue Master tsi or just misspoke.
    soundcloud.com/flashflooder |flashflooder.wordpress.com | facebook page | twitter

Tech Convert

still no luck with my mf pro. ive even just tried the new updater and went through everything. I know its not tp2 anymore at least because i used a nanopad2 with it and everything was smooth. it makes me wonder even more what it could be though. i might be in the bay area soon might i stop by the shop for an mf checkup. i just want this figured out.

Just got my MFPro today...sweet!!!

No probs no delays....everything works as it should

Noticed the FX preset 4 isnt working, but already read that they're coming up with a 4th preset

Great job DJtechtools...keep making more awesome stuff and I'll keep buying it

Talking

I just reposted updated tsi files for the MF Pro Beatmasher mapping, now version 2.3.1. You can find the download files back on the initial post of this thread.

The only real change to the mappings are that there is now an FX Preset 4! Enjoy the fader mashing!

Tech Mentor

Have you imported the correct mapping with the big import button?

Tech Student

FINALLY! Ive figured out my problem. But now Ive got Traktor recognizing when I press buttons, Ive got MF Pro BeatMasher v2.3.1 [Focus AB] imported, but none of the effects work. The CTRL light flashes anytime I touch any button or fader/knob on my beat masher but it doesn't cause any of the fx to work. Im such a noob when it comes to stuff like this. If anyone knows the solution please help!

Thanks guys

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast