MF Pro Beat Masher Mapping (Traktor Pro) - Page 6
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Question Changing Focus on MF Pro Beatmasher

Quote Originally Posted by No Left Turn View Post
    Make sure you're importing the Focus AB mapping using the big import button on the bottom of the controller manager.
    yeah, Ive been using the big import button at the bottom of the preferences window but it still doesn't work, It works fine when I use the midifighter instant grat mapping.... aah, Ive just thought, is it because the MF is still in 4 banks mode in the MF menu? If so can you remind me how to get it back, Sorry if my problem are due to my inexperience, I am new and trying very hard to get my head around mappings and controllerism but still f*****g loving it!!

Quote Originally Posted by dj_sensible View Post
    yeah, Ive been using the big import button at the bottom of the preferences window but it still doesn't work, It works fine when I use the midifighter instant grat mapping.... aah, Ive just thought, is it because the MF is still in 4 banks mode in the MF menu? If so can you remind me how to get it back, Sorry if my problem are due to my inexperience, I am new and trying very hard to get my head around mappings and controllerism but still f*****g loving it!!
    Ignore me, I answered my own question..... what a dick! changed out of 4 banks mode and problem solved.
    Thanks

good to hear!
    MacBook Pro 2.4GHz Core i7 :: Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.10.5
    Traktor Pro 2.9 :: Launchpad :: MIDI Fighter Pro Beatmasher/3D

Tech Student

Talking Midi Fighter Pro Delivery?

Just pulled the trigger on a Midi Fighter Pro (Beatmasher). Any estimates on when I can expect this little bundle of joy to arrive on my door step?
    Last edited by a guy named Eric.; 07-27-2011 at 02:49 PM.

Thumbs up

Since I like knobs and wanted an extra analog input I can tell u all that if u load this mapping on a midifighter pro SUPER KNOB the two bottom knobs work as the faders on the beatmasher and the top left as the filter.

awsome job by DJTECHTOOLS!

buildquality is effin epic
    my music : www.soundcloud.com/themaxive

Traktor 2.5 Audio 6 midifighter classic x1
    vestax PMC-CX
    midifighter pro SUPER KNOB's runnin beatmasher mapping + some other custom stuff

Tech Wizard

Success! I just kept reimporting the tsi until it worked and I've finally managed to get it to work. Now the only problem I'm having is that the beat masher 1 button is not responding to anything. It lights up at start up, but won't do anything else. Hopefully it's something I'm doing and don't need to send it in.

But from here it's now just a matter of tweaking it out. Like the beat mashers that do work, I want them to mash instantly. My system there is tiny delay between when I push and when it starts to loop. Should be an easy fix though. I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by ivantodorov View Post
    Question:

After "importing" the mapping I get 4 new devices:

MF Pro FX Beatmasher [Deck A]
    MF Pro FX Beatmasher [Deck B]
    MF_A - Deck + IGv1.5.7
    MF_B - Deck + IGv1.5.7

If I have only 1 MFProBeatmasher device do I assign the in/out ports to only the As for the MF Pro and MF_A devices or just the MF Pro devices? With another words, why am I getting 2 types of devices for A and B? Should I assign both to in/out ports under the MF Pro Beat Masher device or just one?

As a side note, I'm using this with the S4. After "importing" the mapping, my S4 controller seems to disappear and I have to re-add it.
    The mapping you were using was designed to be used with 2 MF Pros. There are now "Focus" mappings which allow you to use one MF Pro to control multiple decks.

In the case of the original mapping you are referring to you would assign the In and Out ports of the "A" mappings to one MF Pro and the "B" mappings to the other. This can get confusing because both MF Pros may have the same name in the port lists, just make sure to use the same ordered one and it should work fine.
    Macbook Pro|Traktor Pro 2|VCI-400SE|MF3D|V-Moda LP2's
    soundcloud.com/flashflooder |flashflooder.wordpress.com | facebook page | twitter

Quote Originally Posted by other1 View Post
    So the "super knob" has the same values on the knobs as the faders on the "beat
    Masher"?
    it would just take some remapping then?
    The extra analog controls (i.e., knobs/faders) on the MF Pro models share the same MIDI Note/CC values so they should not require any remapping. The controls just may not be very ergonomic or intuitive when using a different MF Pro.
    soundcloud.com/flashflooder |flashflooder.wordpress.com | facebook page | twitter

Quote Originally Posted by marky_tool View Post
    dont suppose anybody knows what the midi fighter pro outputs? as far as midi notes goes?
    Yes, I have them all written out. If you send me an email or PM I can send them to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    Is it just me or is there only 3 FX presets in this mapping?
    There should be 4 FX presets.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast