MF Pro Beat Masher Mapping (Traktor Pro) - Page 13
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Mapping is insane, but i would prefer to keep the grid exactly like the original IG mapping instead of implementing the deckalized one. i dont really use that all to much, but the fader combinations are sick.

Tech Mentor

Is it just me?

When i use fx preset #1, beatmasher and gater combo...when i use the beatmash it seems to take a second to grab what i want...like if i use the fader right when the kick hits...it seems to grab the song just after the kick so the timing is all off...is this just me?
    Kontrol S4-Novation Launch Pad-MF Pro BM-Traktor Pro 2-KRKRP8/KRK10-Windows 7 64 Bit-Toshiba A660

I dont care if you use 2 ipads...2 cassette tapes...or a washboard and a wooden spoon...if you rock it, you rock it.

Tech Student

Hey I love the mapping, I just had one problem and I tried all the mappings. It seams like on deck B every time I try to use my effects they turn off before I can use them I click the effects buttons they light up but right when that effect is used they instantly turn off Idk what im doing wrong any help would be awesome thank you.

Tech Student

Im having the same problem still cant figure it out, I also have it on mac.

Tech Student

Hello all, I received my midifighter pro beatmasher about 2 weeks ago and beatmashing, juggling, slicing all work fine on preset #2. So much fun! The problem is once I change from that preset, none of my arcade buttons register. When I use the faders I get the same effects as well. Any help is appreciated, I've tried importing my TSI file twice numerous amounts of times but the problem still exists, and I tried the midifighter utility (flashing and sending). I'm using the focus custom mapping, with 4 decks mode chosen. Thanks again . Couldn't find my answer on the forum haha.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by sammmiam View Post
    Hello all, I received my midifighter pro beatmasher about 2 weeks ago and beatmashing, juggling, slicing all work fine on preset #2. So much fun! The problem is once I change from that preset, none of my arcade buttons register. When I use the faders I get the same effects as well. Any help is appreciated, I've tried importing my TSI file twice numerous amounts of times but the problem still exists, and I tried the midifighter utility (flashing and sending). I'm using the focus custom mapping, with 4 decks mode chosen. Thanks again . Couldn't find my answer on the forum haha.
    You cannot use the Focus mapping and have the Midifighter in 4 banks mode.
    Kontrol S4-Novation Launch Pad-MF Pro BM-Traktor Pro 2-KRKRP8/KRK10-Windows 7 64 Bit-Toshiba A660

I dont care if you use 2 ipads...2 cassette tapes...or a washboard and a wooden spoon...if you rock it, you rock it.

Tech Student

Ahhh, thank you so much, very much appreciated.

I'm hoping to see a new mapping for this controller aimed at those of us that use another controller to do the majority of the djing (Twitch for me). I've seen a few requests on the forums for the instant gratification on the buttons while leaving the faders and knob exactly as they are. I would be very happy to see these as well. I really like being able to change the focus from deck-to-deck.

My other request would be to fuse together the setting of the cue master with the beat masher. Just got mine 2 days ago, and I'm really impressed with it so far. I just think that the deckalized portion of the hybrid isn't needed when using other controllers as well.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Fingertips View Post
    I'm hoping to see a new mapping for this controller aimed at those of us that use another controller to do the majority of the djing (Twitch for me). I've seen a few requests on the forums for the instant gratification on the buttons while leaving the faders and knob exactly as they are. I would be very happy to see these as well. I really like being able to change the focus from deck-to-deck.

My other request would be to fuse together the setting of the cue master with the beat masher. Just got mine 2 days ago, and I'm really impressed with it so far. I just think that the deckalized portion of the hybrid isn't needed when using other controllers as well.
    Check my mapping.

It is in 4 banks mode and uses the Instant Grat with the BM Faders...it does not have the beat slicer nor any of the Deckalized functions.

http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=48415

Tech Convert

Default My Beat Masher Mapping

Hey all,
    I Have taken some time and designed a Less "Deckalized" mapping that works really well for my set up, here it is:
    Faders are completely unchanged. Bottom row has been changed to (left to right): Flanger, Bouncer, Gate one and Gate two instant Grat mappings.
    Then i changed the Play botton, and the super annoying cue botton that would put me at the beginning of track if i slipped up on faders (uuurrrrggg). I do not own a s4 and i really like the loop recorder so those two buttons work as follows: The old cue button is record loop or +shift change loop size. The old play button is now play loop or +shift delete loop. Also i made it so if you press shift+ filter nob the filter nob becomes loop dry/wet.
    Umm ya that just about covers it, ive included an image that shows how this works. The slicer and hotcues still work perfect!! Check it out!

Midi Fighter pro Final for DJTT.tsi
    MY Beatmasher layout.jpg