Stealth Control+ Midi Fighters

Default Stealth Control+ Midi Fighters

So, since the other thread never really answered this question- I will post it a little more clearly. So I am not looking for expensive gear. I just want something that is extremely portable. So, I took about a week or two with my dad thinking about what would be a good setup. I wrote down two lists. Everything I knew how to do. And everything I wanted my setup to do. Now even though I am 13, I have been doing this since I was 10- so I do know a lot. Might sound crazy, but I took lessons at a local store for DJs and Pianoists ( Or whatever you call them). So I do know quite a lot about pretty much anything about Digital DJing. Once I wrote everything down I found about 5 or 6 controllers that did everything I wanted them too, and a bit more. Then I took the 3 most portable controllers from that list. Then I picked the most sturdy and longlasting. My choices were the Numark Omni Control and Stealth Control. I picked the Stealth Control because I already have a very nice audio interface ( Native Instruments Audio 4). However, I picked all these controllers to go with two classic Midi Fighters. These Midi Fighters would be used either as 2 Deckalized Midi Fighters, 2 Instant Gratification Midi Fighters, Or 1 Instant Gratification and 1 for Cue Points on both decks. Kind of like this:

OR

Yes, that is the custom midi fighter I designed to go with the color scheme.

I am not sure if I have a question this time. I just want you guys to decide how good it can be. Not much to it this time.

Tech Guru

I have a Stealth, and although I have it stored up and haven't used it in a while I can tell you its very well built.
    the stealth with 2 midifighters is an awesome idea; one on the left and one on the right so you don't have to think about which side is associated with which deck.

OR stack them and have Instant Grat. mapping and Deckalized mapping for 1 deck at a time. then have a Deck Focus button to control the fx of one deck at a time?..
    Hardware: Akai Max49, Maschine, Equator D5 monitors, Saffire Pro 14
    Software: Logic, Maschine
    My Neighbors Listen to House Music.. Because They Have To.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Asand View Post
    I have a Stealth, and although I have it stored up and haven't used it in a while I can tell you its very well built.
    the stealth with 2 midifighters is an awesome idea; one on the left and one on the right so you don't have to think about which side is associated with which deck.

OR stack them and have Instant Grat. mapping and Deckalized mapping for 1 deck at a time. then have a Deck Focus button to control the fx of one deck at a time?..
    Exactly my idea

I'd either go for 1 IG and 1 cue points like you said, or both using the new IG+Deckalized combination mapping released by flashflooder a couple of days ago. I've tested it and it's AWESOME, definitely my new MF mapping.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES