Any news on the VCI100 SE? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by eangolde View Post
    They should be arriving at Dj TT headquarters on Friday. Hoping to get them out after numbering early next week!

E
    I'd like your signature on mine somewhere....where it wont rub off,
    I'm your biggest fan

I think everybody will have sore fingaz after getting their VCI100 SE !!! Yeahhhhhhhh !!!!!!

Hey ean, did the VCIs arrive at yours yet? I am really excited and cant wait to here that they successfully made their first journey to your headquarter...

Tech Convert

Hi Ean,

just wondering what kind of shipping method you are using for those overseas and is there some way of tracking possible?

Ean,

Hope we hear something tomorrow, I know we're all wondering once DJTT received the VCI-100SE from Japan and when the units are shipped.

Thank,

Mark
    MacBook Pro 2.33GHZ 2G-Ram
    VCI-100SE (Original Batch 1-100) "March 2008"
    Traktor Pro 1.2.1
    Audio Kontrol 1

Quote Originally Posted by Boyku View Post
    Does this mean the upgrade kit will also be available soon?
    Yes, the upgrade kit is about 3 weeks out? Depends on the overlay company that is making the custom sticker.

Sorry to be MIA guys, but yes we got the first 50 over the weekend! I have been busy getting them ready to go. They will go out tomorrow and then tracking numbers will be sent out.

in terms of shipping, I think we will be using united states postal service or UPS and tracking will be available.

Tech Mentor

Can I suggest USPS? Just because, some customers overseas might be charged ridiculous brokerage fees if you go with UPS.

Tech Mentor

postage was included in the purchase price as I understood so there wont be any further costs... I hope.

awesome for the followup ean thanks again we all ask alot of you and I hope you know it gets greatly appreciated..

Tech Convert

I got the email today, and on the question of having something specific on the imports declaration I tried to find the thread on frontpage where someone pointed to a weblink where it was explained that a midi controller is not charged because it is not an audio device.

Now I can't find the actual post back but perhaps for the international people a good idea to mention that extra on the label?

EDIT: Found the actual post. Someone mentioned to label the package as follows:

"To make sure buyers in the EU don’t pay duty will it be marked on the customs label as a computer periphial device." or maybe even better mark it with
    "TARIC Code 847160 (Computer Input/Output devices)"

The full post is here:
    http://www.djtechtools.com/2008/03/2...0-se/#comments
    Last edited by Marc; 05-27-2008 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by miyuru View Post
    Can I suggest USPS? Just because, some customers overseas might be charged ridiculous brokerage fees if you go with UPS.
    I noticed the same for a processor I ordered in the US and where the handling charge by UPS was simply rediculous. Ean, *please* send by USPS if possible by any means, even if it takes a day longer I think many overseas readers else will be shocked when they get the bill from UPS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast