(HELP) Traktor Pro + Hercules RMX + Akai LPD8

Default (HELP) Traktor Pro + Hercules RMX + Akai LPD8

Can someone please make me a .tsi or mapping for the LPD8 that corresponds with this .tsi that I have for my RMX already?

I would like the LPD8 to use the effects and loops.

I would greatly appreciate it!! I need it ASAP!

Also can someone tell me why my Traktor Pro likes to just freeze up and quit on me after like a hour mix? I'll be mixing loading the next track and it freezes. Making me look very un-professional. But this happens randomly...

Thanks again!

How about giving it a try by yourself ?

before you even start, I would suggest reading the Traktor use rmanual regarding MIDI mappīng of controllers, and the following article on using multiple controller:

http://www.djtechtools.com/2010/02/2...rs-in-traktor/

If I may suggest an approach, why don't you just start by making a copy of Radikal preset, and simply reassign the functions you want on the LPD8 instead...
    The Phat One

Thanks DJ Phatso, I was looking for that thread for awhile.

I will post my questions if something gives me an error or something thanks.

ok i tried everything! I loaded both controller .tsi's into traktor. then went to the hot cue buttons for my controller and deleted those which i know turned on the effects with my lpd8. then I went to my lpd8 mapping and deleted EVERYTHING that didnt have to do with effects. then I started a song and pressed the pad 3 in pad mode for the lpd8. it hot cued and toggeled the fx...WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?!

Here are some rules to follow when working with multiple TSI. It may seem time consuming (and it is), but it will save you time and headaches.

- Plan ahead, put it in writing, print copies of the layout of all controllers if necessary

- Create a "working" TSI, a duplicate to which you can apply changes without being afraid of mistakes, and save often.

- Test changes as you make them to be sure functions and controls are not overlapping.

- Be sure to enable MIDI In and OUT ONLY on the TSI you want to use to prevent conflicts.

- It may be necessary to have controllers on different MIDI channels if similar MIDI messages are sent by all controllers.
    The Phat One

I'm retarded...
    Plus my attention span for anything is like zero. I seriously did try but the linking things part confused the shit out of me