TP2 NanoKey Plooping mapping

Default TP2 NanoKey Plooping mapping

Hey guys, this is my first post, thought id share a mapping i just finished.

So, the plooping tutorial that was posted not too long ago kind of got my attention, but when im playing a show, i dont want to use a standard computer keyboard to do such an effect, so i mapped out a Korg Nano Key to use instead.
    However, im pretty sure this would work on just about any keyboard.

I slapped together a quick diagram to show what the mapping does:

I split the keyboard in half, one half controls deck A, and the other deck B.

If you hit the loop length button once, it begins the loop at the specified length.
    Hit it again, it ends the loop.
    The X at the end of the loop section is a loop kill as well.

Once you're down into the 1/16 or 1/32 loop length, you can use the increase or decrease buttons to get your ploop on.

I also threw a few effects onto the leftover keys, which i find interesting to throw ontop of a loop roll while plooping up and down. I dont recall what effects i used off the top of my head, but, these can be easily changed under the controller manager to something you desire.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2cvrfv47fnn91bf

DJTT wouldnt upload the tsi, so i used mediafire.

it's almost worth it to buy a nanokey just for this mapping.

Nice work, tbh though I don't think I'd ploop more than once in a set so happy to use a keyboard mapping for it with my vci's loop controls...

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Quote Originally Posted by BradCee View Post
    Nice work, tbh though I don't think I'd ploop more than once in a set so happy to use a keyboard mapping for it with my vci's loop controls...
    I agree, if anything, i use this mapping for loop rolls most. Traktors beatmasher is just plain stupid, the track keeps playing while you mash, so it throws you into the track kind of blindly. This at least lets you know where you will come in so you can keep time, ect.

Anyhow, thanks for the comments guys