Novation out with a new DJ product? - Page 14
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Firstly Moderators - thank you for merging the threads. Didn't notice this one.

Secondly - Wait, I was just watching the video thing, and there are no pitch controls - does that mean the only option you have is to "sync"?

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfuzion View Post

Secondly - Wait, I was just watching the video thing, and there are no pitch controls - does that mean the only option you have is to "sync"?
    There's a pitch knob like the ones you find on the XoneX.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yep. View Post
    I think the functionality of having 8 buttons with 4 modifier buttons for each deck that you can program to anything actually sounds amazing. I can't wait to see other companies' responses to this thing.
    I would remap the S4 to incorporate that, if only I got to keep my precious loop displays

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfuzion View Post
    Anytime bro'!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

i really like it... but 1 fx bank is a fail surely?

I always need fx on both decks simultaneously...

I really like the touch strip as a solution for jogs. I agree i could live without jogs, though on the se the jogs are wicked in fader fx mode and i'm glad they're the size they are...
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    I would remap the S4 to incorporate that, if only I got to keep my precious loop displays
    I really think the S4 custom mapping support could do with some work, personally...

Quote Originally Posted by mistertuckshop View Post
    I really think the S4 custom mapping support could do with some work, personally...

I'd be happy just to get an editable version of the one that's built in.

i dont like it...
    Please LIKE MY PAGE FACEBOOK Page and I'll Return The Favor

)))---|> http://facebook.com/DjBullyBolger <|---(((

Stoked to see this coming out...

I want to play with the pitch knobs... *wishes he had NON-indented endless rotary encoders*

I hope someone I know picks one up so I can git my grimy little fingers on it.

Coming from someone who mixes two decks in traktor with 1 X1, this thing looks right up my alley.
    I'm addicted to WoW.

Please do not bother me about being a productive member of society.

I have mixed feelings about it honestly. I can see someone who has made the move onto a mixer and X1's feeling really strongly about this, but I also see it as somewhat minimalistic otherwise.

For the pricepoint though, I think it will find a strong niche with people who don't need jogs.
    BREAKBEATS AND OTHER MUSICAL ADVENTURES
    Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Mixlr - Twitter