Cracked DVS Software - Page 8
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    [..]
    FPS: i just finished Call Of Duty (newest one) . Im currently shooting Nazi Zombies in the Unlocked end game.
    Combat arms for me... (Free PC shooter )
    Quote Originally Posted by DvlsAdvct View Post
    My girl and I have been bouncing around the idea of living together, and I warned her flat out one day. I said something to the effect of

"I'm not a gamer anymore, but I'd like to be. I spend way too much time in front of a shiny box[..]
    "Yeah, but it ain't so cute after it goes on for three weeks and you haven't seen me." hehe
    True... But I just did not have to tell her.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Yeah chilly, show some restraint man. God , your so uncouth . I find your language to be very unsuitable.

*sits on moral high-ground*
    Yeah! That's what she said!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

This may be a good time 4 a story.
    Quotes: Karlos("using the same Login Name") and Bento("we have people in the industry reading this"):
    After 2 years of digital djing, being a computer-tech-head more than musician-that-is-using-digital, I finally deceided to join NI forums. It was bkz there was a user that nobody knew how to help, and I did. I registered, helped that one, flamed few noobz as polite as possible and started integrating the community by helping people or telling them that they are plain stupid(which is irrelevant). After anouncing in one thread that I am using the pirated version just to prove that my config was valid just as the one of the user that had a forum tag "sold my soul to NI" i was kicked out of the forum.
    If I remember correctly, I did found the solution to the problem on my own and NI did not help it's users asking "why did my t3 just went crayzee all of a sudden".

Now I was using pirated software but I was there to help. And they kicked me out.
    You don't kick your pirate-users around. You win them over(I personally like chocolate). I guess NI does not have time to win more users nor to find solutions for buggy T3. But it won't let other people do that job unless they pay NI for updates and upgrades(traktor Pro).
    Problem solution and description can be found here.
    The slution from NI: "delete your config file an let the t3 create a new one for you". Yes, everyone like to re-setup the interface panels, program settings, knob sensitivity and all other stuff that is located in main config file.

I hope that "we have people in the industry reading this", let them think about it. It is not that I hate everyone, I'm just pointing out the solution-piracy situation.

PS: I'm really curious what you ppl have to say about this situation.
    Last edited by ToS; 03-05-2009 at 05:41 PM. Reason: add PS.
    Many photons have died to bring you this information.

edit
    Last edited by Chilly; 03-05-2009 at 06:05 PM.

Please lets stay on topic.
    Monika.mhz - I do things. Also stuff.
    -------------------
    Read the F.A.Q!
    Articles: Streamline Your Laptop for Djs(Windows)

Setting aside all discussions about the propriety & ethics of pirating, okay, it is surely at least naive of you to think you can show up on someone's front porch and let them know you took something from their house and expect to remain a welcome guest even though you claim you're there to fix a loose floorboard.
    Steve Boyett
    Podcasts: Groovelectric | Podrunner | Podrunner: Intervals
    Traktor user

Quote Originally Posted by steveboyett View Post
    Setting aside all discussions about the propriety & ethics of pirating, okay, it is surely at least naive of you to think you can show up on someone's front porch and let them know you took something from their house and expect to remain a welcome guest even though you claim you're there to fix a loose floorboard.
    heh good call
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Kaon, none of that has to do with drum and bass.

Are you Christians ppl? What about turning another cheek? What about explaining the noob thief that he is doing a wrong thing? What about turning people that know tech to beta testers? What about JFK? (Ooops, too stray.)

Quote Originally Posted by ToS View Post
    Are you Christians ppl? What about turning another cheek? What about explaining the noob thief that he is doing a wrong thing? What about turning people that know tech to beta testers? What about JFK? (Ooops, too stray.)
    NI cant be seen showing that its accable behavoir - so i can understand where they are comming from. Otherwise i could see there being an increase in the ammount of people using pirated material, NI is also paying people to help out on the forums(i think) and catering for people with burnt copies puts a burden on their resources.

Dealing with people with cracks is a tricky bisinuess and i can fully understand why they have a 0 tollerence policy. It would also be too difficult to judge on a case by case basis every time someone mentions they are using the cracked software if they are going to help them or not, also it just looks bad on the forums that people are admiting to using cracked software and getting help. Another thing is that it start flame wars and piracy debates all over the forums, this isnt a good look for the forums.

yea by your logic we should all be able to rip watever we want. and if thats the case then theres gonna be no money to make the products to facilitate our awesome way of life to begin with. then you wont have places to go and share your infinite wisdom. im an anarchist, i say do whatever you want, but be wary of the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Kaon, none of that has to do with drum and bass.

The conseqences are here. Read what nicolas wrote.
    The whole consumer system is upside down. Movie industry, sound industry...
    In hope that I'm not to astray from the subject: look at new generations, they don't read news bkz of rss feeds, they don't watch cathodetube bkz of youtube and internet pages that let you select your own news of the day. I bet if we could agree on not turning off TV for a month, and each an every one of us would pick up a tv, walk to the window and push it outside to the lawn, in a month we'd all contacted by a tv/ad representatives that offer us a new device for free, and to even pay for the electricity that it sucks.

I'm not saying that we all should get one copy of software for free but that there are some elemnts in the equasion that are not properly exploited. Instead they exploit users by releasing new and new versions, not finishing the old onez and yet they request new amounts of moneyz.

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast