need help!!!

Thread: need help!!!

Question need help!!!

hello, i am new to the dj world and production world also. i was hoping to find someone who can help me or at least teach me how to map my akai mpd32 and akai proffesional lpk25 to work with reason 5 and ableton live. i have been going at it for two weeks now trying to map them but i have a feeling i am doing everything wrong. please assist this site came highly regarded by a good friend and hoping this community helps......

I don't use either, but have you searched YouTube, abletons site, etc. For tutorials? Also do a search in this forum. You may find some one who has posted a mapping already.

Tech Mentor

first off.. how are you wanting to use the controllers?? are you wanting to dj with ableton?? have a mapping for reason 5 and then one for ableton?? or use in rewire mode?

the mpd have preset mapping for both software that you can select using the rotary dail to the right of the lcd screen.
    Macbook Pro 2011 :: Xone 22 :: Technics 1200 :: Denon DNS3700 :: 2x Midifighter ::Akia MPD24 :: Kaoss Pad 2 :: Audio 6 :: KRK Rockit 5 Darkstar :: Roland Sh-101 :: Traktor Scratch Duo :: Ableton live 8