[Traktor] Read when a fader is activated

Default [Traktor] Read when a fader is activated

'Sup guys... Couldn't find an answer to this with search, so I thought I'd throw it out there.

Is it possible in Traktor Pro for a Midi control to turn on when a fader is being used, but not otherwise? Like, as your moving the fader/knob, it activates a control, but once it comes to rest, that control turns off?

Check out this video to see what I'm talking about, at about 8 seconds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMP7y...elated#t=0m08s

See how when Ean uses the faders, the 2nd two fx turn on? Any idea how this is happening? Note: I'm not talking about the jog wheel, which I know has a pressure control on it, which is probably what's turning the first effect on.

Thanks in advance for any help!

You can't set a fader to hold mode. I believe in the case of the VCI-100 SE it's built into the firmware, so it actually triggers another midi note (separate to the fader CC) when you start to move the fader and one more when you get to the bottom.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

@TheBlackHombre You know, I thought I tried that, but maybe I messed something up... I'll give it another shot, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't work (don't quite remember why though.) I'll pop back in the thread if I can make it work.

@fullenglishpint Aw, dang... Yeah, that sounds like a pretty reasonable explanation.... guess I gotta wait on buying that VCI then, heh.

yep. but only works on firmware 1.3 and 1.4