TSP SCS.3 mapping (Help please!)

Default TSP SCS.3 mapping (Help please!)

I have TSpro running timecode on my two TTs routing audio in/out of the Audio8dj and through my Nuo 2.0 mixer's left and right channels, and it works exactly as expected. The problem is that I want VERY badly to use my SCS3 system (two SCS.d, one SCS.m) to control the other two virtual deck's audio, routed through the Nuo's third channel, BUT for this to work I need midi control of the volume faders in external mixing mode... I understand that this isn't supported in TSpro.

I have my X1 (excellent btw) next to my mixer so I really don't have room for a full four channel mixer because I do a fair amount of juggling/scratching on my TTs. Also I just don't want to upgrade when, in theory, there is no need to, except that my virtual upfaders are illogically locked.

I now have the eq macro mapped to the upfader relative to the position of the knobs/sliders, and by messing with the controller manager I discovered that reducing the "rotary sensitivity" from 100 to 70 gave me a perfect throw of -100% to -2% (EQ) on the fader. This works pretty well, but now I have one question:

1. How do I map the upfader to EQ kill at the bottom of the fader? Because there is still a small amount of audio when the EQ is at -100%. I imagine this utilizes a "modifier" function, but I'm not sure how to script that.

Also, I have found that mapping the "EQ kills" to the same upfader as the EQ has a strange effect of turning OFF the kills if the EQ is at exactly -100%, -0%, and +100%, and turning ON the kills anywhere in between those values, so I bet that If I had a modifier to turn the kills off when they're on, and on when they're off, in theory, that should kill at -100%, -0%, and +100% and nowhere in between, but I'm not skilled or informed enough to get this to work, please tell me what you think.

Update:

Stanton Support helped me contact someone whom is extremely knowledgeable about both Traktor Pro and the SCS.3 system, and I now have a much better idea of how to proceed with this. He also detailed how some of the progress I thought I had made wasn't viable because I was telling Traktor to receive a "relative" midi message from a Stanton preset that only sends "absolute" midi messages, and THAT is why I had the "erratic" on/off behavior of the EQ kill at -100%, -0%, and +100%. So, now, if I understand correctly, I need someone with Bome's midi translator, and some familiarity with preset modification to help me modify a preset to change the SCS.3m's V-faders from "absolute" to "relative", and also to add a CC note to the bottom of the V-faders, in order to map the EQ kill to that new note... Ummm any takers?

On a related note, mapping the EQ and EQ kill to the same knob on my Kontrol X1 produced the same "erratic" behavior of turning OFF the EQ kill at the value of -100% and inverting caused the EQ kill to turn off at +100%... interesting