SPECTRE - Special Powers Executed with Controllerism, Traktor, Rotaries and Effects - Page 5
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    Nah... I run my WP with multiple writers and it works like a charm, things I could not get to work to some 5 years ago on any other blogging tool.

On any Blog/CMS research site, they tell you use drupal for your personal blog, Wordpress if you really want to start blogging.
    Multiple writers with their OWN profile, and their OWN top 10 and their OWN little page?! I do not think so sir! lolz I have problems getting custom avatars for each contributor or commenter on WP

http://www.linux.com/feature/60948

and i DO trust their word so not ANY research site says that Wordpress is for multiple blog multiple user...
    Last edited by nemo; 01-04-2009 at 01:22 PM.

Problems with custom avatars... XD

Nah.. I am not even going into this one. Especially if you use Scribefire/Firefox.
    And especially if you add the proper plugins, WP is not to be touched.
    Last edited by tekki; 01-04-2009 at 01:28 PM.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

hey guys! I hope you remember who came up with the Spectre idea I'm just still looking for my evil dj name. when i have it please put me on the list! I love the whole idea with the website! this ist what the internet ist for we could ask every member of the site to make a weekly 20 min set of evil tunes or something love it!!!!!

Wordpress is great, but it does not even have HALF of the features that Joomla can have, and thats a fact. Its GREAT for bloggin, but not for running a COMMUNITY, and that is what I am after, not a blog! There is a reason why WP is called a BLOG software (even by themselves) rather than CMS lolz. I am not going to fight with you over this, but lets face it, WP is a blog, and Joomla is a proper Community Buillding Platform.

As for Drupal, I can not say its better or worse, it looks the SAME for me as WP, but still does not even get close to what you can do with Joomla.

And why is it that I have to add a PLUGIN to have an avatar and a profile page for each user in WP? Cause it was designed to do that to start with

Anyways, I think I will use Joomla for the page, it will be much easier to set up from a multiple dj point of view

So...should the sets be campy evil, or like real evil?

You know, like the difference between a bruce campbell flick and a ramero one?
    Monika.mhz - I do things. Also stuff.
    -------------------
    Read the F.A.Q!
    Articles: Streamline Your Laptop for Djs(Windows)

what do you guys think of DJ HAL3K ? I'm a big Stanley Kubrick fan, so this would be the perfect evil DJ name, especially for digital djing

Moniker, I think they should be AphexTwin evil! lolz.... I can not really do evil to be honest, I can do Hard and Spanking techno, but not really evil haha

I'm actually not the evil music guy too But we could maybe just design a signation for the site which will be played at the start of every set maybe a bestof of evil movie citations

I can one up you with the aphex twin...how about converter evil?

That should sufficiently make someone's bowels vacate and their neighborhood children cry.
    Monika.mhz - I do things. Also stuff.
    -------------------
    Read the F.A.Q!
    Articles: Streamline Your Laptop for Djs(Windows)

I always wanted to mix some hard techno with Skinny Puppy and Nitzer Ebb stuff hehehe That could be sounding pretty darn evil and spanking!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast