Traktor S4 Flight Case QUESTION!
    Tech Convert

Default Traktor S4 Flight Case QUESTION!

Hey everyone, got my flight case in a while back, and it came with these extra "pads" that were in a ziplock bag. What on earth are these pads... what are they for... where do they go?

I've been trying to even see what they could possible be use for and can't think of anything?

Lemme know!

THANKS!

Haven't take them out of the ziplock yet... But I think it is to make more compartments at the bottom-back for small stuff...
    If it's something else pls let me know..
    MacBook Pro / Dell XPS - S4 - Traktor Pro 2 - CDJ2000 - DJM900 Nexus - TMA-1 - Technics SL1200 MKII - Rodec MX 180

http://soundcloud.com/dj-pablo-korsou
    http://www.house-mixes.com/artists/DJ_Pablo_S/

yea i was wondering that myself bizzare

www.zoosh.es
    Macbook pro 15" 2.6 Ghz | Traktor S4/Pro 2.03 | NI Maschine | Novation Launchpad |

Tech Student

I think there for raising the s4 seeing as there are 6 pads and 6 feet on the s4 i could be wrong tho

Tech Wizard

From what I was told at Mobile Beat in Las Vegas, I can use basically 3-4 diferent controllers in my Oddysey flight case for the S4. It too came with the additional pieces to add into the box. In order for the best fit possible, I had to remove the "lower" triangle pieces and put in the higher ones (ones that came in the seperate baggie), remove the long thin strips on either side of the controller (left and right sides) as well as remove to small blocking peices in at the rear of the controller to accomodate access to the usb/power plugs and outputs for audio.

Im really happy with my case and it has been great. I love the fact that the whole thing (controller and case) only weigh about 21 pounds total. Hope this helps.