Sold my S4 but NI wont unregister my software
    Tech Wizard

Default Sold my S4 but NI wont unregister my software

I sent a mail, sent a fax, sent an e-mail and uninstalled my software from my computer and ran service center. What do I do? The buyer just received the S4 and says the software is still registered to an account. This registration crap is ridiculous.. seriously? Only by fax and mail? You should be able to do it within service center.

If S4 is the only product you have registered with NI, you can just change the email address and other user-specific information in your account to the other person's details. Let that other person login and change the password. Then create another account for yourself if you plan on registering other NI products in the future.

EDIT: This is not a solution, but more of a workaround. If you are not hearing back from NI and don't want to wait any longer, you might just do that. If you want everything to be 100% legit, you'll have to wait for their response.
    2 + 2 = 4

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by popoff44 View Post
    If S4 is the only product you have registered with NI, you can just change the email address and other user-specific information in your account to the other person's details. Let that other person login and change the password. Then create another account for yourself if you plan on registering other NI products in the future.

EDIT: This is not a solution, but more of a workaround. If you are not hearing back from NI and don't want to wait any longer, you might just do that. If you want everything to be 100% legit, you'll have to wait for their response.
    Do they respond? I never received any faxes back nor any emails or mail back.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Did you use the registration support form? You'll be able to select change registration modification there.

http://co.native-instruments.com/ind...?id=regsuppfrm
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x