[OT] - I Love My Head Phones... - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tech Guru

[quote=JonathanBlake;225155]
    Quote Originally Posted by looneygeorge View Post
    I got the Aiaiai TA-1s - had to represent since I'm Danish living abroad.. Danish company and all. RESPECT!
    Quote Originally Posted by looneygeorge View Post

So did I - and I'm NOT Danish - check out the AiAiAi website - these Danes are Great

One gripe about Sennheiser/adidas - why pay royalties to advertise the brand? Same goes for Monster/Dre
    id consider them because best buy employees get 50% off of monster cable products, and i know like 8 best buy employees really really well :eek::eek:
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

Tech Guru

@Tekki....you should've stuck with the hd25s. They loosen up pretty quickly and have amazing noise cancellation.

Thats what Im kicking with, thinking if i ever need a backup pair I will go with the tma's. Heard they have a little more bass.

i debated in my head weather or not to get the TMAs.
    i read many reviews on them and they seem to be a great head set,
    some say the top end is lacking clarity but the bass is second to none.
    but i went with the sennheiser's mainly because of what many of you (the DJTT forum members) said about them in the headphone review blogs.and also all the good reviews else were.
    nothing but good comments where made about the HD 25-1 II and the fact that they werent even in any of the DJTT review blogs (none i seen) almost caused an out cry

and im very please with them to say the least.
    and the styling is a big bonus for me. they just look the part
    and i love them best when just using on everyday things like browsing for new tunes on laptop/phone/mp3 player etc.

however i don't ever walk around the streets wearing them even though id love to be wearing them on my head when i see them skate board kids with thier think there so cool fisher price SKULL CANDY's (you know the type)
    when i see them guys/gals i always smile and think about my sennheiser's sitting at home waiting for me

but have to say them TMA's look great too. love the clean matt look.
    Please LIKE MY PAGE FACEBOOK Page and I'll Return The Favor

)))---|> http://facebook.com/DjBullyBolger <|---(((

Tech Guru

Sennheiser all the way.

Only HD 205's right now, as i travel with them a lot on the underground etc. don't wanna be taking £150 worth out with me.

Quote Originally Posted by xtianw View Post
    id consider them because best buy employees get 50% off of monster cable products, and i know like 8 best buy employees really really well :eek::eek:
    Wait, really? Can you hook it up Xtianw?

I was into HD25 for 5 years, worked fine but at the end I always had to play a bit with the tiny cables of the cans to get some sound...
    Now I bought TMA-1, they're really great, more comfortable than the HD25 and sounding good

I've just started wearing my Sennheiser 438's after clamping them over a bunch of DVD cases for a week to take some of the "spring" out of 'em.

It's made an already comfy pair of 'phones even comfier!

I just made the width of DVD cases a little bigger than my head - there's still enough spring in 'em to keep 'em firm on my bonce, but there's no pain after extended use...

Niiiiiiiice.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Those Adidas look dope! I'd have to rock an all black & blue Adidas track fit if I had those

I'm still loving my Sony MDR-v700's swapped into the Bilsom Leightening Earmuffs... Have yet to find better cans for rocking out in a balls-loud club

http://www.djtechtools.com/2010/06/2...e-hack-repair/

Quote Originally Posted by Villinus View Post
    Those Adidas look dope! I'd have to rock an all black & blue Adidas track fit if I had those

I'm still loving my Sony MDR-v700's swapped into the Bilsom Leightening Earmuffs... Have yet to find better cans for rocking out in a balls-loud club

http://www.djtechtools.com/2010/06/2...e-hack-repair/
    HOLY CRAP! i remember reading the article on that before i started posting on the forum! i didnt know that was you!
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Tech Wizard

^really want to do that, i love cool DIY tricks.

got these a little while ago.

the selling factor for me is they use an aluminum spring band throughout the whole contrusction-no more broken off earcups at the height adjustment slider! They are very tight but are loosening up, the larger ear muffs fit me really nice. for 90 bucks cant go wrong

plus, the ladies love em

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast