Numark Mixtrack on VDJ

Exclamation Numark Mixtrack on VDJ

Hey guys,

I've searched the forum for some answers but I haven't gotten it. I have the Mixtrack and I wanted to use VDJ Pro 6 with it. Only problem is the controller won't work and I have no clue what to do. I don't want to buy the new VDJ Pro 7 to run it....

Is there any update or mapping that anyone has that makes the Mixtrack work with VDJ Pro 6?

Can anyone with a VDJ Pro profile on their website check and see if theres an update or something I could use....and could PM me if there is or email me at djkraze3@gmail.com and send it to me?

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!!

please respond ASPPP
    Last edited by DjKraze; 01-27-2011 at 08:01 PM.
    |Numark Mixtrack | Numark DJ-iO | Apple MacBook Pro 13'' | Sennheiser HD-280 PRO Headphones|

Dunno if it works... but I have a mixtrack mapping for VD7 that you could probably use. It's pretty similar to the one I posted in here... But then again, I'm not sure it'll work on VD6

I sent you a PM, and if you could can you give me the link to the one you posted in this forum so I can try both out and see which one I have success with?
    |Numark Mixtrack | Numark DJ-iO | Apple MacBook Pro 13'' | Sennheiser HD-280 PRO Headphones|

Here's my mapping for traktor

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23444

I'll email you my mapping for VDJ Pro 7 right away. I'm gonna list you the differences though... the pitch bend buttons are used to turn on effects, in this case I think they were the flanger and the beat grid..

There are only three hot cues which you delete by using the "tick" or "view" button (on each deck) on the mixtrack.

While pressing the effects button on either deck, you control the filter and key. Without going into "effects mode" you just control parameters 1 and two of those effects. I'm talking about the second and third knob here.

The first knob is used to control the loop size.... and I think that's pretty much it.. I'm too drunk/hangover to make a diagram for you right now or even express myself clearly through here... I'll just email you the mapping and you can figure out some stuff by yourself or even see the "mapping" menu and see which function has each button.