PIONEER T1. Finally have your say properly - Page 4

View Poll Results: How do you like the controller?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fuck it, who cares. I don't

44 52.38%
  • Really am not bothered

28 33.33%
  • Dude!! That's my mum dawg!! GTFO

9 10.71%
  • Love the look and feel!

6 7.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tech Guru

I really dont think the pioneer unit is overpriced having laid hands on it.

I think about it this way.

If I was playing out on an S4 at a warehouse party, which has a concrete floor, and it goes for a tumble from lets say, for sake of discussion, the height of a portable conference table from office depot. That S4 would be in pieces. You need a flight case to keep that from happening.

The pioneer absolutely would survive that, without the flight case.

when you look at the price of the s4 plus a flight case, their prices are pretty much even.

so when you think about it. im actually surprized that the pioneer unit doesnt have more of a "pioneer tax".
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

sebastiannz

how is the T1 better in build quality? maybe some rich person should drop both of them from a distance of about 1.5 metre onto a hard floor and take pictures of the results ;-)

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sebastiannz View Post
    how is the T1 better in build quality? maybe some rich person should drop both of them from a distance of about 1.5 metre onto a hard floor and take pictures of the results ;-)
    better yet, get it on tape!

+1 for the tape idea with slowed motion upto 400% and justin beiber singing in the background ... ! LOL
    What Do You Call a Half Angel Half Devil ? ... a DJ !

Software: Traktor S4, Ableton Live 8, Windows 7
    Hardware: Traktor Kontrol S4, HDJ1000,PC i7 4gb ram, WD external 1tb, Akai APC 40 (soon), 2x Technics SL-1210M5G

Does anyone know how to transport the T1? Is there a hard case or travel bag or whatever? =)

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Worst Poll Ever.

has anybody got one of these T1's yet?
    MBPro - UC-33e - Audio 10 - TSP2 - Xone 22 - 1210's - Mackie MR5's

As awesome as it would perform I feel that there's a lack of GOOD cue point button that are JUST cue buttons. There's alot of mode switching it seems and is a tad on the large side for another controller like the apc40 and what not. I guess thats where the whole hiding the laptop under idea comes in.
    /人◕‿‿◕人\
    --Its not the OS, It's the user--

on the fence again with the T1. Good is that it seems like a NS7 with NSFX style setup, where it would be a T1 with an X1 running upgraded TraktorPro 2 would be an awesome setup. That would get most all of the S4 features, but having to buy 3 things instead of 1. Price is getting way up there with add-ons. The entire laptop under the controller thing doesn't make sense to me, I wouldn't use the T1 feet. Great job with the new T1 Pioneer, but I'll be sticking with TraktorScratchPro, an X1 and whatever CD players are available.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast