Download VCI-100 TSI for Traktor Pro (1_3 FX) - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony More View Post
    If you change the interaction mode(Type) from toggle to hold,
    Then you don't have to push 4-times to turn snap mode(note A#4) on and off.
    Yes- 1.3 users should change this for sure. i had to release the file like that so it would work with both 1.2 and 1.3 users.

for all you people out there who don't need a Deck C (like me) I've edited the great DJTT-tsi. I`ve deleted all Deck C-controls and reconfigured the Deck C-modifier (right sync-button on the silver-VCI) for raw pitching. so if you like to beatmatch manually (which I often do) you can first try to get to the bpm-region of the other song by holding the modifier and then use the pitch-fader and if you are getting nearer you release the modifier for very fine pitching. and when you take the pitch-fader to the middle-position afterwards it jumps back to 0,0%.
    great idea!

Tech Convert

This .tsi file does work with vci 300?

Nope, only VCI-100...

Tech Mentor

Ean I'm still having a hard time with my deck copy. It copies but it doesn't play right after
    Thank Ya!!!

Tech Guru

It won't. deck copy/instant play functionality isn't built into TPro (not sure why they took this away). See my post above for a workaround. If you need details on exactly how I set this up, contact me or look at my tsi file (there's a link in the controller mappings section). It's not a one-click solution, but I think its fairly streamlined.
    MacBook 2.4GHz, 6GB, Traktor Pro, Ableton Live, Bomes MT, Audio Kontrol 1, Vestax VCI-100 SE Custom, M-Audio Axiom 25, Akai APC40, NI Maschine, 2x Midi Fighters (c/o DJ TechTools - Thanks!!)

Mixcloud DJ Sets

Hi Ean,
    Will there be in the near future a 1.4 firmware update??
    Macbookpro 2.4 i5 4gb
    Traktor Pro 1.2.6.
    Black VCI-100 Mod firmware 1.3
    Presonus Firebox

Tech Convert

hello everybody,

I got a massive problem. So I`m using the latest TSI file which is...

VCI-100SE_1_3_2PRO.tsi

and also the latest Traktor Pro Version with a VCI-100 SE.

The problem is that the effect knobs do not light up. The same with Traktor DJ Studio. The knobs only adjust the FX Banks which seems to work properly. Setting up the effect (on/off) does not work. Only the last Knob is working (Deck B - Flanger/B-Mash). I imported the TSI file with the FX Settings.

Could this be a hardware issue?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Smart View Post
    hello everybody,

I got a massive problem. So I`m using the latest TSI file which is...

VCI-100SE_1_3_2PRO.tsi

and also the latest Traktor Pro Version with a VCI-100 SE.
    Did you have a look at http://www.djtechtools.com/2008/12/15/fader-fx-theory?
    Ean explained the new layout in great detail. If you have more questions do not hesitate to ask.

/Mike
    You must be out of your mind, if you think the way you dress will serve to help the way you rhyme

Default Can't Seem To Find Link For Downloading VCI-100 TSI for Tractor Pro (1_3 FX)

Hi
    2 maybe 3 questions:
    1.) (I am new to this site and have just purchased a Vestax VCI-100)
    I can not get the file I did find to work which is VCI100_trkPro_vestax.tsi when I do try to import it a red light flashes a warning that the file is being ignored as it is an unknown version. Should I care since it is not the version you have posted?
    If I should care how to get around this problem?

2.)That said, I can not seem to find the new version of the file you have posted VCI-100 TSI For Traktor Pro (1_3 FX). Can you please point me directly to it? Once I find this file is this the correct file for me to use with my new purchased copy of Traktor Pro version 1.0.0.250. Much appreciated in advance for your help.
    Thank you so much!!!! mixtress.r

Tech Wizard

Hi mixtress.r and welcome to DJ Tech Tools. I'm still pretty new to this myself just so I may not anser all your questions perfectly but I can share what I know.

The place to get the latest official DJ Tech Tools TSI is by signing up to the e-mail list on this page http://www.djtechtools.com/2008/11/1...pro-sweetness/ That way you get e-mailed all the updates as they come out. To get the best performance out of that TSI it helps to have the 1.3 firmware update for the VCI-100, but it does work pretty well with the 1.2 firmware. Regardless that TSI should work relatively well with your version of Traktor Pro. Aside from the official DJTT TSI lots of other TSIs that are worth checking out and playing with can be found here http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast