Trigger Finger Traktor Pro Performance and Effects Layout

Default Trigger Finger Traktor Pro Performance and Effects Layout

ok, sometimes when I'm too lazy to go get my turntables, and I want to know how some tracks would sound mixed together, I use my trigger finger. And, sometimes I don't want to mess with hooking up my EFX-1000 to the mixer at the club. So I made this TSI file which combines those two aspects. it has 3 layers, the first of which responds similarly to an EFX-1000, the second layer is for track loading etc, and the 3rd layer is the actual performance layer, which has the basic features you need to be able to play in two deck mode with Traktor pro. I use two turntables and the scratch function, so it's focused for two deck mixing.

I actually think this is a really nice mapping if you can't afford a more expensive controller, which is why I decided to post this. Trigger Fingers are easy to come by for pennies on the dollar on Craigslist.

I will say this, at first it may seem a bit confusing... but just use it for a little bit, and you get used to it.
    Technics1200-M5G/DDJ-SZ
    WWW.ARTHURNAVA.COM

That is funny. I have been looking for almost a month on craigslist for one. Nothing in my area
    PC | TSP2 | A8 | S4 | X1 | T1200MK2

Beat Gridding Tutorial

I always seem to be able to find at least one in my area, here's one right now.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/msg/2144105539.html
    Technics1200-M5G/DDJ-SZ
    WWW.ARTHURNAVA.COM

Thanks dude!
    PC | TSP2 | A8 | S4 | X1 | T1200MK2

Beat Gridding Tutorial

please help , me too, got 2 on craiglist but i am wary if they would work fine.

Would you believe im also in the hunt for a trigger finger even though i have a vci... Doubt ill be able to get one in my country (Ireland)
    I play everything Indie/ Rock/ HipHop/ Cheese/ Electro/ Dubstep and anything that sounds good

Tsp 1.7/ Tsp 2/ Sony vaio Win 7 4gb Ram / Macbook Pro 13 inch (Main machine) /vci 100 se/ mixdeck/ audio 8/ technics rph headphones/ Custom xBox Controller/ Akai Lpd8